More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nickstar777 Nickstar777

Who would you like to date?

Emma - Best Friend's GF. Blonde. DD Tits.

Emma is the girlfriend of my best friend (Ben) for the past 3 years (Living together for 9 months). She has long, dirty blonde hair that she typically ties into a ponytail and she is around 5'6". She has smooth, light, not quite pale, skin and perfectly round DD boobs. I've never seen her topless before, but I did almost once when I was sleeping over once and she walked into the living room after taking a shower and held a small towel to her chest to tell my friend that the bathroom was out of normal sized towels.

While I wouldn't call her fat, she is a bit on the bigger side, she's self conscious about this, even though she is still incredibly sexy.

She typically dresses in low cut shirts under low cut sweaters, she also wears jeans, but I've never seen her in a skirt. I've never seen her in her underwear, but I've seen it around the house, so I know she wears lacy underwear, typically in black or maroon. She also wears plenty of make-up, but not too much that it looks clowny.

She is also incredibly smart, she works in a bank (She's only 20), and she is a major bookworm, in the bedroom of the house, she has so many books that I constantly refer to it as a library.

While she's typically pretty clean and proper in the way she acts, I can't help but feel like, secretly, she's into some really kinky stuff in the bedroom.

What do you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)