More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PdxNintendo PdxNintendo

What character will you choose?

Emily

Emily was in her bed, the moonlight shinning through her thin black curtains. Emily was on her phone, in her black hoodie and underwear, browsing watching YouTube on her phone. Emily's long dark colored hair touched her bed while she watched her phone.

~Yaawwwnnn~ Emily yawned. "Mmmmm I should go to bed." Said Emily, who stretched her arms and put her phone doen onto the bed stand next to her.

Emily almost went to sleep but before she could, her phone started ringing.

*Ring* *ring ring*

"Nghhh- Who the hell is that?" Groaned Emily who herself awake, annoyed from the sudden call. Emily picks up her phone and asnwers the call.

"W-who is it?" Asked Emily, trying to hide the fact that she was tired.

"Oh sorry sweety, I didn't mean to wake you, this is Ms. Maiya. I'm calling to let you know that there's a surprise coming to your house soon. Bht if you don't want the surprise you can just come over to me tonight. It's your choice. See you darling~" Said the voice on the other end, then hung up.

Surprise? What surprise? Emily thoight to herself. Meh, it must be a prank call, anywauys, she wont even dare trying to go visit a random person at this hour.

Emily then quickly fell to sleep. As she slept, Emily had a very vivid dream of having huge tits, and she was shaking them infront of this older woman who looked more than happy about seeing Emily shaking her huge rack. Before the dream could end, Emily was awake when she heard a sudden noise from downstairs.

Who or what made that made that noise? It sounded like some sort of portal opened up. Before Emily could finish her thoughts, she heard footsteps slowly walk up her stairs and was accompanied by a womans giggle.

What's going on outside of Emily's room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)