More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Emily Pope (Control)

“ See, there's no guidebook for what we do here. Everything that happens at the Bureau, including the science, is without precedent. ”

— Emily Pope

Dr. Emily Pope is a Research Specialist under the Federal Bureau of Control, ultimately promoted to be the Bureau's newest Head of Research under Jesse Faden.

Personality -

Emily Pope is described as a "genius," a Bureau researcher who "hungrily drives into paranatural matters." Her constant drive to explore the unknown leads to her annoyance with Bureau protocol, including her superior Dr. Casper Darling withholding classified cases from her. During the Hiss invasion, Darling's disappearance leads Pope to be one of the only researchers left to study the Hiss, an experience she finds both terrifying and thrilling. Pope holds a cynical outlook toward the world, calling it "pretty shitty," but states that she would not want the Hiss to destroy it.

Over the course of time, she and Jesse Faden grow closer, and Jesse gradually begins to confide in her about her past.

Where is Emily when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)