More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ninj8 Ninj8

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Emily’s Loudmouth Tits

Emily had just made it back to her dorm as she slumped against the door. Her black & blonde hair was a mess, her makeup was done mediocre at best, and the aching pain she felt in her natural double d’s didn’t help lighten her mood either. Emily felt as if her boobs were clawing at her bra to be released as they slightly twitched in her red & black checkered flannel top. Her firm lower curves clung to her jeans like they depended on it as they too ached from a long day of studying.

Taking a deep breath Emily walked over to her bed, unslung her bag and dug through the contents. Reaching the bottom she found a pill bottle gifted by her friend Kira. She’d said that she used the pills whenever she had pains in her chest and that they really worked wonders.

“God, I hope you’re right Kira…” Emily muttered in pain.

Pulling a water bottle out of her bag, Emily popped the pill cap and placed one pill in her mouth, before taking a swig of her bottle to wash down the pill. For a while she felt nothing, expecting the effects of the pill to take a few hours. Instead, she felt a sweeping sensation all across her breasts as the aching pain subsided.

“Holy shit!” Emily exclaimed, her boobs feeling better than ever as she even felt them perk up a little. And as if on cue, Emily’s phone buzzed in her pocket. Pulling it out she saw it was a text from Kira,

”Hey, did you try the pills? How are the girls~??”

Emily giggled as she typed out a reply,

”Yup! I just took one and I already feel amazing!! The ‘girls’ are just fine…”

”Awesome! Be sure to take another one, I took two at the same time once and my breasts were super grateful ;)”

”Hahaha. Okay then, I’ll take another one in a minute.”

”Take it now, your tits will thank you. Anyway, I gotta run. See you ladies around!”

”God with the way you’re talking, you may as well marry by boobs and make out with them…”

”Maybe I will… you can ask them for me~ :)”

The bubble informing Emily that her friend was typing disappeared. In the silence she scrolled back up and re-read Kira’s texts several times, finding her choice of words to be quite odd. Never mind that Kira seemed insistent the she takes two of the pills, and that her boobs had their own lives. Emily dwelled on her thoughts momentarily before shaking them away.

“Oh well… if taking two pills mean I don’t have to put up with any more pain, then why the hell not?”

Emily smirked as she placed her phone on the bed and popped out another pill, repeating the same task as before. She closed her eyes and let out a happy sigh as the pill was washed down her throat, before being followed by bliss sweeping over her breasts once again.

And this time they visibly perked up, making Emily unbutton her flannel to check herself out,

“Woah! As if my tits didn’t make me sexy enough!” She ran her hands over her reinvigorated assets, giving them a firm squeeze through her white-lace bra. As if in response to her actions Emily’s nipples suddenly hardened all on their own, straining against the bra.

“Mmmoah~ I am so using these to get what I want…” Emily grinned, buttoning her shirt so it showed a heavy amount of cleavage, before grabbing her phone and leaving the dorm.

Each person she passed on her way out gave her a variety of looks. From disgust for not having decency, all the way to lust at the sight of her lovely tits as the attention added to Emily’s already big ego. Exiting the building, things were no less different as people minding their own business and even students rushing to their next classes took notice.

Emily, and more-so her tits, were a sight to behold.

———————————

Sometime later Emily had returned to her dorm with a bag of groceries in hand. She’d used her boobs on the cashier to sway the price in her favour before grabbing lunch on the way back.

A pretty successful day overall.

Dumping the bag of snacks at the foot of her bed; Emily kicked off her shoes & socks, stripped all her clothing onto the ground, and got into her sleepwear while keeping her blouse unbuttoned. Sitting on the edge of her bed, Emily sighed in content before closing her eyes.

Until she was interrupted by a feeling of burning need that emanated from her boobs. Her nipples had remained hard throughout the day, something she thought to be a mere side effect of the pills. But this time it was different.

It felt as if her tits were horny.

Emily brought her hands to her breasts, cupping both of them,

“Mh~ I didn’t know my boobs had needs too…” she yawned, her mind too tired to fight the feeling of yearning pleasure that was slowly becoming her priority.

Emily pinched her nipples, twisting them as a moan escaped her lips. She felt her nipples become even harder between her fingers as she started tugging them in circles, an act that was making her incredibly wet downstairs. Switching her approach Emily palmed her tits, grabbing as much tit-flesh as possible and giving them both a firm squeeze. The jolts of pleasure she received was unlike anything she’d felt in the past when playing with her boobs, it was like something had awakened in her.

Pushing her boobs together, Emily began mixing her attack by throwing the last two moves of twisting her nipples & groping them roughly all in one move, the act making her curl her toes in ecstasy.

Slowly but surely Emily’s tiredness returned, eventually halting her on her needy boobs. And not long after she stopped did her mind shut down, sleep whisking her away from reality.

Moments passed as the room remained silent, nothing but Emily’s chest gently rising and falling with each breath, when suddenly there was movement. Emily’s tits wobbled as her nipples began shifting all on their own. They turned slightly, as if scanning to room before her boobs slowly squeezed themselves together and tried their best to mimic the pleasurable actions of earlier. It took some effort, but after some practice they finally got a rhythm going.

Emily remained oblivious as her tits played with themselves in her slumber.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)