More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Emily, Twitch teaser

Emily 'Lilysgames' Staff had a faithfull community of two hundred thousand followers, watching her 'gaming' on trendy games. But most of them were there for the cam capture giving a good view of her breasts. And she knew that, in fact she counted on it. That was her main source of revenue, complexed lonely guys could pay a lot for her to make jumping jack in her tank top or just kisses the cam.

So, Emily was doing the most she could to bend the rules of the stream platform. To show the most possible to attract the attention and milk the money. She was flirty, kinky, she made promises she never had the intention to keep, and so on. On top of the money, she also loved the attention, the feeling of catching the eye of so many people.

So, obviously, that life of taking while giving the minimum, led her to get the anger of frustration. And when one of those frustrated fan know what he's doing. You get a fitting curse for the girl.

It was during a live, like any other, she was having fun with her viewers, talking about sexy stuffs that never happened. When she felt compelled to show everyone her tits. She resisted, obviously, but that urge was stronger and stronger. And the more she felt the need to do it, the more she felt tight in her tank top.

If she showed her tits live she would be sure to get banned, she couldn't do it. But the idea was making her so horny, she could barely play or even answer to her chat. It finally became so , that she had to excuse herself and stop the live.

Once offline, Emily slipped a hand in her pants and felt her pussy soaked in moist. She couldn't help but moan because of the pleasure brought by that slight touch to her clit. The young woman pulled down her pants and panties and started to masturbate furiously. One hand on her crotch, the other pulling one of her tits and fondling it. She noticed pretty fast that her flesh globe had grown at least two cup size, but at that moment, she didn't care. She had three fingers deep in her pussy, her palm rubbing her clit, she was soaking her chair with her lady juices. Moaning turned into cries out of pleasure, until the builded up pleasure released into an earth shacking orgasm.

Catching her breath, she noticed the 'you have been banned from twitch' on her screen. Which meant only one thing, she didn't disconnected correctly.

"No no no no... !" She pleaded.

But it was true, thousands of viewers had seen her masturbate live... It was terrible, she had lost everything... what will she do ? She didn't want to work...

Tears were running down her cheeks and she stayed a long while, pants down on her chair, crying. But slowly, sadness got replaced with arousal, the humiliation, the show she put in, no limits, no rules, ... Her hand went down, between her legs again. And she started masturbating again. All those guys, jacking off watching her, thinking that she was a true slut to give such a show... How could those thought be so pleasurable....

"AaaAannnh !!!"

Another orgasm hit her. She wanted more, she wanted that feeling again... There was a site that could allow her to do that, she could make a lot of money on it, maybe more than twitch...

But what will their friends think of her ? Her family ?

She was torn apart by that choice. But not long, horniness and arousal got the best of her and she created an account on pornhub. Her new career will start now...


A week had passed and her masturbation video from twitch was on pornhub for everyone to see. Posted by an anonymous user. But it was okay, because, she already had thousands fan back on her lives. She wasn't even gaming anymore. There was no point. She was just talking about sex and kinky stuffs. For 5$ she would giggle her tits. For 20$ she showed her snatch. For 50$ she'd write anything they wanted anywhere on her body with a marker, 'slut' 'dumb' and 'whore' were quite popular. For 100$ she was masturbating with a dildo for five minutes. And finally, there was a pledge of 10k$ for a tattoo of whatever their viewer voted for her on her lower belly.

When the pledge got completed, which happened within a little bit more than a week. And they voted for 'Attention whore' which fitted her perfectly.

"Hi, my little fuckers. So, I got the tattoo you wanted. It went way faster than I thought, so I'll put the next pledge at 100k, like that I won't cover my entire body within a year. The next tat' will be on my left butt cheek, superdick69 suggested 'anal slut' and frankencockX suggested 'spank me daddy' but there will be more choices in the next days. So, don't miss them. Also, you can now pay 1000$ for a day with me and we'll do whatever you want ! Hihi !!"

Emily was so turned on by that humiliating tattoo. She really hoped someone would by for a live masturbation soon. The fun and the pleasure she was getting from all of this really worth losing most of her friend and being cast out by her family. She was also making so much money, why would she care about those idiots. Her fans will satisfy her way more than they ever did.

End ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)