More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who finds the ring?

Emily, The Horny girlfriend

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Mark, open up!" Emily called out to her boyfriend. The brunette 23 year old waited impatiently while she listened to him rustle and thump on the other side. It was freezing cold and her hoodie was doing little to protect her from the temperature.

Emily had woken up to a strange package on her doorstep. She opened it to find an even stranger ring inside. When she put it on....somehow she knew this ring was magic and she was about to have the opportunity of a life time.

"Jeez what?" Mark said while opening his door. He was wearing an oversized T-shirt and gym shorts. His black hair was unkept and he had clearly just woke up.

Emily pushed her way inside, slamming the door behind her.

"I found a magic ring!" Emily turned and shouted. She stared at Mark, completely serious about what she just blurted out. Her cheeks were rosy red from being outside.

"Ohhh ok....How do you know it's magic?" Mark questioned, careful to not make it sound like his girlfriend had lost her mind.

"I...dont." Emily shuffled and pulled her hand from her hoodie pocket. The old ring sat around her finger. It's base was black and it had a large red gemstone.

"I put this ring on and suddenly I felt strange....like it was trying to tell me something." Emily sheepishly said.

Mark awkwardly stepped back, hesitant about what Emily was telling him.

"That's why I came to you though! If this feeling is right, this ring will let me possess someone! I wanted to test it with someone I trust..." Her brown eyes sparkled in anticipation of what was coming next.

"Wait, what do you mean-" Mark was cut off by a bright red light.

Emily was gone.

Mark panicked. He looked around him but aside from the red flash, there was no sign of his girlfriend anywhere in the apartment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)