More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Porniswhack Porniswhack

Who's the protagonist of this story?

Emily, A young-ish woman who's had powers for a while

Emily Novac is a 22 year old college dropout who found out she had the powers of common sense alteration about a year ago. She's pretty much only into women and she's something of a pervert, which is probably why she has the powers in the first place. She dropped out of college, because she realized that all she had to do was use her power to get literally anything she ever wanted from somebody else. She still might go back to school, but only because she wants to learn something.

~

Tonight, we find Emily at a grocery store. She's not shopping for groceries. She's shopping for women who have just gotten off work. She liked to add some spice to their lives. She's carrying a high quality camera that she got when she first got her powers. It helps her out, in multiple ways, which you'll see.

"Man, there really aren't too many people in here. Did I come too early?" Emily asks herself.

She turns a corner into the dairy aisle, where she sees someone who looks very intriguing. There is a woman in pretty standard office attire, a suit jacket, long skirt, dark leggings. She was wearing these massive circular glasses, the kind you'd find cartoon characters wear, and her hair was done up in what used to be a neat bun. Just through the wear and tear of the day though, her hair was getting just a tad frazzled and loose, in a way that conveyed her exhaustion..

Emily walks up to her, and asks, "Hey! I'm a photographer shooting fake candid shots for my magazine/blog/own sordid fantasies. Do you think you could help me out?"

The woman looks up at her with confusion painted on her face. But that soon subsides and she shruggs, saying, "I guess. What's 'fake candid' photography though? Isn't that an oxymoron?"

"Well," Emily answers. "It's what I like to call it when I ask people to do stuff and then take pictures of them. By the way, I like to take some videos too. Honestly, I just like to record as much as possible. That's just for me though. It helps me with the descriptions for the photos."

"Sure. Is there any reason you keep explaining stuff to me instead of just taking pictures? I guess it's fine, but you're kind of weird." She replies.

"Aw, you don't really mean that! Anyways, here we go..." Emily pauses on that word and she lets her camera rest on its strap while she takes out her phone and starts recording a little video. "So, Ma'am, can you state your name, age, phone number and street address for the camera?"

She doesn't even flinch. "Of course. My name is Christina, but everyone calls me Chris. I'm 38. My phone number is 555-204-8713 and my address is 8141 Dailey Ave. It's in this city, obviously."

"Thank you, Chris. Lovely name, by the way. Now, I'll just prop this up over here..." Emily says, laying her phone the the door handle of one of the fridges. It's not going to get any great coverage of the photoshoot, but it's mostly just there for the audio anyways. "Now, take off your jacket. You can literally throw it on the floor, I don't care."

Chris does exactly as she's told, taking off her suit jacket and tossing it into the dirty floor, over by Emily. Then she stops acting like Emily's even there and continues on with her business.

Emily takes a picture as she's opening the fridge and checking the different cartons of milk. Her white dress shirt is straining to contain her impressive breasts. Then Emily takes another as she finds the one she likes and places it in her cart.

"You're not done. You have to look at *all* the expiration dates to make sure there aren't any fresher ones. Oh and drop the skirt and kick it over here." Emily directs.

Again, Chris does exactly as she's told, kicking off her skirt and then going back into the fridge to look through more cartons of milk. Emily takes even more shots now, capturing her discerning gaze, softened by the fact she's wearing a dress shirt and translucent tights.

This is what Emily lives for now.

What's up with that milk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)