More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tyranus tyranus

Who's the victim?

Emily, A college freshman - It makes sense

"Hey Em, could you do a favor for me?" My roommate Rachel asks me, as she lounges in bed.

I look over to her, with how she's dressed, you'd barely be able to tell she's a girl, given her relatively androgenous features. I reply, "Depends, what's up?"

"I've got a friend from high school who skipped class today, and I've got some homework he's gotta get done, but I've got plans tonight. Would you mind bringing the stuff to his dorm?" Rachel says.

"Who is it? I mean, we went to high school together, I should probably know them." I respond.

"Nah, you don't know Philip. He moved senior year, and I only had one class with him." Rachel says.

"Sure, as long as it won't take long." I reply.

"Thanks Em, you're the best!" Rachel hops up out of bed and brings over some paper, "He's in room 404 in Bergsen dorm." Rachel looks at the clock, "Oh shit, I gotta get ready now. Thanks again."

"Sure." I say, and throw a sweatshirt on and head over.

I find his dorm, situated in a corner room. Lucky bastard, the corner rooms are a little smaller than normal, so they are single rooms rather than doubles.

I knock on the door.

After a few moments, I hear the door unlock and a short, nerdy looking guy opens it up. I notice immediately he's a pervert, clearly trying to undress me with his eyes.

"Ahem. Rachel said you missed class and that I needed to deliver these to you." I say, holding out the papers.

He doesn't reach to take the papers instead, he mumbles to himself, "Rachel... Rachel... Oh right. High school friend? Something like that."

I look at him a little more pissed, "Look, just take the papers. I don't remember you from our high school, despite Rachel's insistence."

He looks me over again, lingering longer than he should on my large tits before speaking, "It makes sense you would say that, given you're trying to hide your massive crush on me you've had since high school."

How did he know that? I blush embarrassedly at the fact my charade was seen through. "Please take the papers, I... I... don't remember you." I say, averting my eyes again, far to embarrassed to think of anything else to say.

"Well, I'll take them, but you should come in and visit. It makes sense you'd want to catch up since you didn't realize I was at college here with you." He says, stepping aside so I can enter the room.

"I... yes. I'd like that." I say, still incredibly nervous that I'll be going into Philip's room alone with him. When I step inside I immediately spot something incredibly embarrassing. There is a naked woman standing in the room with her knees spread leaning against the wall. Completely nude, her vagina leaking lubrication, and her large tits heaving, her nipples hard. "Oh I didn't... I didn't know I was interrupting something. I'll... I'll leave." I say as I hurriedly turn to leave.

"It makes sense you'd be immediately flustered by that. But look closer, she's merely a tasteful coat rack." Philip says.

I take a second look at her, my embarrassment fading. How was I so panicked over that. I should have gotten a closer look first. I go over to the coat rack, and hear it slightly moan with every breath. A completely normal coat rack if I've ever seen one.

"See, nothing to be concerned with." Philip says.

"Yeah, I don't know what made me panic so much." I say.

"Well, it makes sense, you'd think it was a naked woman, you're so horny being around me that you mistook it for something sexual, since sex is on your mind." Philip says.

Oh god, how could he tell. I feel my pussy moisten. Could he smell it on me? I look down, and realize why he was probably staring at my tits before. My nipples are visible even through my bra.

"I'm not normally like this." I say. I definitely don't want him to think I'm some kind of slut.

"Don't worry, it makes sense that you enjoy the attention I give you when you're horny, since you really do want to have sex with me. Also, it makes sense that you don't worry about me misinterpreting it, since you only get horny around me." Philip says.

Of course. Why was I worried about him thinking I'm a slut. I am, but only for him. I want him to fuck me, so of course I wouldn't be embarrassed by my own arousal around him.

"Do you like what you see then?" I ask, using my forearms to heft my breasts up slightly.

"Yeah, you're definitely a hot piece of ass." He says.

I give him a little tease, and do a spin, pushing my ass out at him slightly, then turning back to face him. But when I turn around, I panic. I took it too far, and sent a mixed message, he's currently dropping his pants, "Wait wait wait. I was just teasing. We aren't even dating, let alone married. We can't do anything more than this."

"It makes sense that you'd lie and say that, given your concern that if you see my cock, you won't be able to hold yourself back from fucking me." He says as his pants hit the floor.

How did he see through my lie like that. If he pulls his cock out, that's it. I'm far too horny to hold myself back at this point, that'll be the last straw. I put my hands over my eyes. As long as I don't see it, I'll be fine.

I wait a second, a few more... a minute... I haven't heard anything, maybe he's given up. I peak through my fingers, just to check.

I spot it. His hard cock. I let out a moan, and lower my hand. Its too late now, I fucking need that cock in me. I immediately start undressing myself, tossing my clothes over the coat rack. Philip lets out a chuckle as he watches me throwing my clothes towards the rack.

"God, you're right, I fucking need it. I need that cock in me." I moan.

Philip slowly strokes his cock and asks me something, "Are you on birth control?"

"It doesn't matter, I just need it in me." I say.

"I won't put it in unless you answer my question." Philip says more sternly.

"I'm... not. But please, I don't mind, it should be fine, I need it. Please please please don't turn me down because of it." I plead.

"It makes sense you aren't on birth control, given your breeding fetish focused entirely on me. Don't worry, I'll indulge you." He says and my pussy gushes. My dream basically coming true. Every time I masturbate, its always to Philip knocking me up. His warm seed flooding my womb.

I lean myself over the arm of his couch, and spread my pussy lips for him, and watch as he grins and shoves his penis in me, despite my lubrication I let out a small yelp as I feel my virginity being taken.

"A virgin huh, that's a bit surprising." Philip says as he begins pounding into me.

Admittedly its a little disappointing, his cock is, well, small, and so I don't feel a whole lot as he fucks me, but all those times masturbating to the thought of this happening still makes me incredibly aroused, and even the small sensations I get are amplified as a result, as I let out small moans as he fucks me.

Soon, he lets out a low grunt, and I feel his cum enter me, and I immediately begin having an incredibly powerful orgasm as I feel his warmth in me.

"That was so good. Hopefully we'll be a family soon." I sigh, and rub my belly.

"It makes sense that you're referring to just the baby and you as family, as you want to be a single mom." Philip says.

"Of course that's what I meant. Its my breeding fetish, why should you have to contribute to my one sided desire." I say back.

Philip lets out a smile, "You're right about that. Since it makes sense that you're only using me for breeding purposes, you don't mind if I fuck other women do you?"

"Of course not, you're welcome to fuck whoever." I say.

"It makes sense that if you are ok with me fucking other women, you must want me to fuck other women, so you'll make excuses up to send hot women to my room here." He says.

"I mean obviously. Look, the more of your seed that is spread, the more siblings my wonderful child will have." I say rubbing my belly again.

"Right. Right. Anyway, I've got some stuff to do. Lots of speakers to set up all over the place, and someone else is supposed to be here in..." He looks at the clock, "Soon."

"Sure, Yeah." I say, going to the coat rack and putting my clothes on. "I'll come back in a few weeks if I'm not pregnant. Gotta keep trying right?"

"Sure, yeah." He says dismissively.

I leave and start heading out of the dorm, and I pass Rachel on my way out, but she's dressed up significantly different than normal, dressed in tight pink latex, accentuating what little femininity she has, "Hey Rach, I gave Philip the homework."

"Like, great!" She says, and sniffs the air, "Maybe you gave him more than just the homework." She says with a wink.

"Maybe I did." I say, sticking my tongue out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)