More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablosantori pablosantori

So, tell me, where do Emily's adventures/misadventures begin?

Emily's Second Week at Work.

You are the hot tease at the office. Everyone knows that the boss gave you a higher paying salary because of your good looks. Everyone knows this, and hates you for it.

Already, you are thinking about another job, but this one pays so well. It's not that the work is difficult (it isn't), but men just won't leave you alone. Your first week at work you've received over twenty date proposals from coworkers and your bosses, and you even received a marriage proposal! Marriage???

One stipulation as part of your probationary period is that you need to wear a skirt whenever you're in the office. You don't mind this so much, since skirts accommodate you well, but whenever your boss assigns you to walk around the office and hand out paperwork, men are always checking out your legs. It's only been a week, and men in the office are already making bets for who will be the first to nail this sexy office bitch against a table.

Now it's the second week. You've just stepped into the office when Marky, a really tall guy, cut you off, pleading for a date.

"Girl, I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you. Please, let me take you to a movie or something. You don't have to do anything, just let me have the honor."

You're about to push him to the side, like all the others, when a thought crosses your mind. 'Maybe if I accept the date and pretend I'm going steady with this guy, everyone else in the office will realize that I'm taken. Then, they'll leave me alone and I'll just have only this guy to deal with.'

The plan seems like a good idea, especially since he promised that you wouldn't have to do anything.

Blow his socks off and accept the date? Refuse? Will you end up blowing off more than his socks?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)