More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tappin tappin

Blow his socks off and accept the date? Refuse? Will you end up blowing off more than his socks?

You decline his offer. You want to keep things professional with Marky.

Marky is cute and all, but you are interested in keeping your professional and personal life separate. You ponder how to let Mark down gently without hurting his feels, you do see him every day after all.

"I'm sorry Mark, but I am not looking for someone to date right now. Besides, you know office romances never turn out well." you reply to him sincerely.

Marky was visibly taken back by your response and then mumbled something and left abruptly. You hope that you did not hurt his feelings. You convince yourself that you did the right thing; if you ever want to be taken seriously by your co-workers then you need to maintain a professional attitude. Still though, you wonder what a date with Mark might have entailed. Maybe dinner at a nice restaurant... a nice drive to some scenic location... a passionate session in the back seat of his car. You shake yourself out of your day dream and resume your paperwork.

The hours pass by and it is getting near to the end of the day. You still have a lot of paperwork to do, and it is needed by tomorrow. You are certain your boss will be angry with you if are not finished by then. You could stay in the office past normal work hours to finish the paperwork, or you could try and take it home with you and complete it there. Or maybe you can convince one of your coworkers to do the paperwork for you.

What should you do about the paperwork?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)