More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

Who Do We Follow?

Emilio - Bread Truck Driver

A white step van with the logo of a local bakery painted on each side pulled into the rear parking lot of the Gagootz. Emilio, the driver, climbed out and entered the video store. When he checked the private viewing booths, he found only two of those set aside for females were displaying the word “occupied” in the slots above the door locks. The adjoining booths were also occupied, so he returned to the sales area to glance over the titles on display.

A few minutes later, Emilio saw a man emerging from the hallway. Returning the video in his hand back to the display rack, the bread truck driver hurried in to grab the spot.

The members of the video rental club (both male and female) understood one of the rules of using the glory holes was no voyeurism. A quick peek to see what the women dispensing the knobbers looked like was permissible, but that was all.

Emilio saw the back of a woman on her knees. She wore a black skirt, a short-sleeved blouse made of some sort of silvery material having puffy shoulders, and a black vest. He could not see her face, of course, but he could see her red hair. Long and wavy, hanging down to her shoulder blades and billowing as she worked her head back and forth.

Opening his pants and hauling out his cock, he stepped up to the hole, letting both his dick and balls hang down on the other side. He also checked his watch. The driver wanted to get his rocks off, but he had bread deliveries to make to the nearby stores as well.

Fortunately, it did not take the redhead long to suck the other man off and in less than ten minutes Emilio felt soft fingers touching and examining his own dick. The woman kissed and fondled it, squeezing and playing with the gradually hardening organ. She lifted his cock up out of the way in order to lean forward and tilt her head to one side and lick his scrotum.

Once he was fully erect, a set of warm lips closed around his cock. Those lips slid back and forth along his rigid member as she sucked hard on it. He could not feel her hands and realized that she was trying to get him off with just her mouth alone.

Emilio remained motionless, his hands on his hips, while the woman on the other side performed oral sex on him. As her blowjob continued, Emilio’s breathing became shallow and his eyelids half-closed. Soon, he pressed himself against the wall and started hunching his hips as she sucked him ever closer to ejaculating. His moans and gasps indicated just how aroused he was becoming.

Suddenly his eyes flew open, and he quickly rapped on the wall, letting her know that he was coming.

**KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK**

Please log in to view the image

He felt a hand clasping his cock and jerking on it as her mouth sucked harder than ever. Emilio cried out loudly, almost a scream, as the sperm surged from his cock, filling her mouth with thick, squooshy spunk. The woman’s hand stroked away frantically on his shaft, helping him through his orgasm. Each blast was accompanied by the clenching of his buttocks as he dumped his load into her mouth.

When his orgasm ended, the woman removed her lips that had remained locked around his cock-head during his entire ejaculation. She gave him a few last milking strokes, trying to squeeze out just a tad more of his cum. What she succeeded in coaxing out, she lapped up from the head of his cock.

“That was a nice load,” she called out when his depleted cock and balls withdrew from the opening in the wall.

Please log in to view the image

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)