More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by McPokerface McPokerface

Who will you choose?

Emil Marlot, The Awkward Teen.

Emil had always been a weird lad. A strange person who rarely got close to others due to the differences he had with your everyday Average Joe.

He was not very handsome, nor exceptionally ugly. He wasn't fat, and he wasn't skinny either. He had an average build, with an average face, and a ruffled, often messy mop of raven locks on his head. His eyes were of a light gray, and he was somewhat tall. But, aside from this, he wasn't someone who usually stood out.

In fact, it was the complete opposite. He was invisible. An outsider who never spoke much, preferring to stay in his room, playing games, writing stories, or simply watching good old series, binging the latest fads in anime or Netflix or picking up on something that interested him.

He didn't speak much, didn't go out at all, and one could say that his social life at school was absolutely nonexistent. He had but one friend, Marty. Marty was also quiet, but the two got along well, and often sat together during lunch. They hung around often, and if it were not for their friendship, neither of the two lads would have much to show for in terms of going anywhere.

And yet, he wasn't happy with this. Despite the fact he didn't mind being ignored, a certain part of his mind told him that something wasn't right.

Told him that something was missing. Something very important that he should've had.

That thing, was love.

Indeed, Emil often yearned for a single, very important thing. He often fantasized about it when he watched his shows, played his games, or wrote his little drafts. He wanted love.

But he didn't exactly wish for someone to fuck. Someone to only please in a carnal fashion. No, he yearned for genuine love. A companionship, someone who would lay with him, looking at the stars. Someone who he could trust, who he could talk to endlessly, hour after hour. And even when they wouldn't, they would be together, enjoying each other. Enjoying each other's presence, and focusing on every move, every twitch, every forlorn gaze and every subtle motion.

That, is what Emil wanted.

But, would he be able to get it?

One morning, Emil woke up, and... something was different.

It felt like something would change.

Would it? What happened when he woke up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)