More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesmanguy yesmanguy

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Ember in pieces

Playing with magic can be a particularly bad thing. Everyone knows that. Everyone also knows that playing with magic can open a can of worms right open to being able to do things a person could only dream of. But don’t worry, bigger cans exist with even bigger can openers once mankind naturally happened to combine magic with sex thanks to the internet.

What started off slow with re-enactments of scripted amateur fetish porn to even the most obscure hentai ever published, many of the magically inclined redefined the term “irreparably horny.” Couples, clubs, sex stores, and even porn studios were very vocal in public posts regarding their experiences: the classic “sawn in half” trick, switching bodies before sex or even sharing a single body to masturbate, bringing entire outfits to life, creating clones in the blink of an eye, giving free will to every woman’s feet on a college campus in Maddison (cover-up story pending), anything was possible.

Sarah and Ember were probably a good example of, well, not being very good at keeping their use of magic in small doses. They originally agreed they didn’t need it; vanilla sex was enough to satisfy their needs. But finally Sarah caved to Ember’s begging to give it a shot and it’s never been the same since.

Sarah wasn’t really AGAINST magic, but was content being just an average ponytailed blonde in her 20s having average sex with her easily excited, red headed hippy of a girlfriend. She kind of dreaded the fact that once they changed things up in bed, regular sex would never be enough.

And she was right, but she also didn’t care.

Especially since Ember decided to enhance herself with a slightly less than average-sized dicked between her soft legs to rid the need of strap-ons. Ember gained so much confidence with her own ability that she decided to keep her new genitals, and even use spells to make it removable so the couple could use it like a dildo.

Although Ember maintained adventurous and experimental with magic on her own body, Sarah was afraid that her girlfriend was getting way too ahead of her own ability and wouldn’t be able to control it. But anytime she raised any concern for her beloved’s safety, she just received a smile and a kiss on the forehead.

“I’ll be fine!” Ember always said, running her hand along Sarah’s cheek.

It wasn’t really reassuring, but it was Ember’s confidence that eased Sarah’s doubts. Fast forward, well, maybe two days after the last time Ember reassured her girlfriend, Sarah woke up from a post-drunk haze.

The familiar sting of a hangover made itself known as Sarah reached her hand to nurse her throbbing head. As soon as she sat up, she felt a second throbbing coming from her crotch.

“The fuck?” Sarah whispered, ripping off the covers to see an obvious bulge in her PJ bottoms. “EMBER, YOU GAVE ME A COCK YOU DUMBASS!”

Silence was about the only thing Sarah received as a response once she realized she was alone in the bedroom.

“Mother fucker how drunk was I? I hate getting involved in this bullshit.” Sarah complained to herself, feeling her new organ twitch in her pants. “And THIS thing, I never wanted, keeps moving on its own all sensitive-“

“Holy fuck can you put a sock in it?” A muffled voice shouted.

Sarah felt every hair on her body stand up. It sounded like a woman, but they didn’t invite a third, did they?

“Uh, hello?” Sarah sheepishly asked in her bedroom, that she thought she was alone in.

“Hi, can we go back to sleep? I was really comfortable between your thighs.” The voice spat.

“WHAT THE FUCK? WHERE-?”

Sarah was cut off by an exaggerated yawn, followed by a pulse in her new cock that tugged her hips forward.

“Just use those lovely soft hands to peel off those pants, it’s getting stuffy in here anyway.” The voice told her, making it obvious how tired it was.

Heart fluttering, Sarah rushed to strip her lower body and saw the offender attached to her. She was speechless when it pointed up to her face.

“So I remember saying it was stuffy in there but now I’m kinda cold. Wanna jack off under the covers?” The dick giggled.

“Y-you can talk? But you’re a dick!” Sarah gasped.

“Yes, and I’m not. I mean I am a dick but not like an asshole. Well I’m not-“

“Why is my dick talking and why do I have a dick in the first place?”

“If I agree to tell you, can you at least grope me with your hand? I’m serious about it being cold, like turn on the heat god damn!”

“Ugh, fine.” Sarah scoffed, wrapping her hand around her sentient dick and getting aroused from it nuzzling into her palm.

She made sure her blinds were shut, last thing she needs is a peeping Tom watching her talk to the dick she was holding.

“So you gonna talk?” Sarah asked, looking away from her crotch.

“Funny thing, I’m Ember’s cock. You guys wanted to try swapping genitals last night, she stumbled across a sentience spell and it was like a big gang bang of parts!”

“Woah, woah, woah, parts? Are you saying she’s got my pussy and it can talk too? What else did she bring to life?”

“Uh…I’m not legally required to answer without my owner present.”

“Well, guess I gotta go find her.” Sarah said without hiding annoyance in her voice.

Walking down the stairs, dick still in her grasp, she immediately saw the back of her girlfriend’s head from behind the couch.

“Hey Ember, wanna explain this?”

No response. Sarah’s patience was slipping.

“Hey!” Sarah called out.

Still nothing.

She facepalmed when she saw Ember, naked on the couch with her eyes shut, fingering herself with one hand and playing with one of her nipples with the other.

“Really? You steal my fucking snatch and your sitting here out in the open doing that?”

No response, still.

“Ember!”

Eyes still shut, Ember stopped masturbating. Her legs parted open, revealing Sarah’s stolen pussy. Sarah’s eyes widened watching Ember’s tits suddenly bounce on their own, her feet placed themselves on the couch cushion, and her hands rose like they were wearing sock puppets.

“E-Ember?” Sarah asked, concerned that she looked like she was still asleep.

“She’s still asleep, Sarah.” Sarah’s own pussy told her, moving as it spoke.

“Yeah, she got more fucked up than any of us.” Ember’s right hand said.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t join us though.” Her tits added.

“Yeah, we know the way you look at me and Righty!” Ember’s left foot chimed in, wiggling her toes as it spoke.

Speechless at her girlfriend’s sentient body. She looked down and saw Ember’s cock straining out of her grasp.

“Come on, Sarah! It’ll be fun!” It pleaded.

“No, no, no! I’m getting the spell book and fixing this. I knew this would happen!”

“Ya gotta catch us first!” Was all Sarah heard before her girlfriend’s body erupted into an explosion of now disembodied parts, just leaving a headless, featureless torso on the couch.

Sarah whipped her head and caught a glimpse of a hand crawl up the stairs and a foot hop down into the basement. Sarah took one step and felt her foot collide with something solid.

Looking down, it was the now-awake head staring up at her.

“Jesus! Ember I’m so sorry! Just wait here, I can fix this!” Sarah shrieked, panicking despite the confused expression coming from her girlfriend’s detached head.

“Are you okay?” Ember’s head asked.

“No, are YOU okay? Your body just fell apart, Ember!”

Ember’s head frowned. “You’re talking to me?”

“Yeah!”

“Ohhh, sorry. I’m not Ember, I’m just her head!” Ember’s head giggled.

Where to start this quest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)