More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by Javalar Javalar

What's next?

Embarrassement kicks in.

A few heartbeats later, embarrassement finally kicks in - and it's a quite sobering moment. Suddenly, the whole funny happiness of feeling dumb vanishes, and you become aware of the awkward situation. You look around for something to cover yourself, but the slutty schoolgirl's clothes are most certainly not exactly the right solution, so you just smile at Jana, blushing, but both arms around your body and try to leave the kitchen with as much dignity as possible.

Strangely enought, the only person in the room who somehow does not seem to care at all and does not give any slightest hint of impression that she just stumbled into something rather intimate - is Jana. She smiles at the two of you, and somehow manages to make that smile encouraging and humble at the same time.

Then she vanishes back through the door. Her full, round breasts are swinging softly, making you sigh again. You could kill to have those boobs!

You hear your heart beating in your chest, and neither you nor Dave say anything for a few moments. Finally, you clear your throat. Dave has already closed his pants, feeling obviously a little bit embarrassed himself. You smile at him, and suddenly burst into a giggle.

"It was fun, wasn't it?", you say, laughing. He grants you a relieved grin. "Yes, it was", he replies, then hesitates and adds: "My stupid schoolgirl." You purr and giggle and kiss him.

Later that evening, you lie in your bed, thinking of what exactly happened earlier. Especially that moment when you almost got lost completely in that happy thought of being a dumb girl who's only sense in life was to please her husband. And look good while doing it. A few years ago... no, a few weeks ago, you'd have thought this the most absurd and ridiculous thought possible, yet today somehow it all made sense. And you loved it. You loved playing the... no, no... you loved being the dumb ditsy wife. And getting fucked in that state of mind seemed like the most sensual and arousing sex act you ever did... like... ever.

As you fall asleep, you dream yourself back into that moment of utter dumb happiness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)