More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

Embarrass Mrs. Wilson Instead!

Although each of the maids showered in the morning, there were many days that they showered in the afternoon after working as well. Sometimes this gave them a chance to change into street clothes and leave, and other times they went straight to their PJs. I was laying on the couch one day when I heard the shower start. I knew I had a package delivery coming and a devious plan came to mind. If I could somehow get that person in the shower to open the door in a towel, there was an opportunity for some embarrassing moments.

I snunk down the hall toward the bathroom and saw the door was cracked. Perfect! I could hear whoever was in there washing their hair. I was wearing baggy shorts with no underwear and no shirt. Since I didn't have shoes on I was able to make my way with little to no sound. I slowly opened the door and felt the heat from the steam as I entered. The clothes on the ground left no question on who was in there: Mrs. Wilson! The shirt and pants were all part of the uniform, but the bra was far too large to be Kaylee's. Same for the panties. She had a rather large bust and ass that I had been able to see a few times recently. After catching her without panties more than once, I wonder if she was self conscious about it. It seemed she skipped underwear more often than not. On the counter she had set a towel to dry with and no doubt cover herself once she finished. I found a much smaller towel in the cupboard and placed it on the counter before taking her original towel and clothes on my way back out. I hid every item in my room, making sure to stash them somewhere she might find while cleaning. The idea of being caught made it all the more fun.

Before I had too much time to craft a plan I heard the doorbell ring. My hope was that Kaylee wouldn't beat us there and I sprung to action. Arriving at the bathroom door, this time I didn't enter. I began loudly and frantically knocking, yelling "Mrs. Wilson! Mrs. Wilson! There's someone at the door! It's an emergency!" So proud of the dutiful woman she is, she did not put argue. She quickly washed out as much shampoo as she could before turning off the shower and reaching for the towel.

"I need to get dressed!" She said from within.

I knocked again loudly, this time opening the door slightly. I saw her there, one foot stepped out of the shower. She looked just as beautiful as always, full heavy breasts, puffy nipples, and a great enormous bush to hide her perfect pussy. Her eyes met mine and she jumped back startled. I skipped the theater of acting embarrassed and repeated, "It's an emergency! You need to come now! No time for clothes!"

She grabbed the towel, only pausing for a second after noticing it's smaller size, and tied it around her body. She ran a head of me, taking the lead, giving me a great view of her barely covered ass. She had chosen to tie the towel well above her breasts, but this caused her ass cheeks to fall out of the bottom. I'm sure the view from the front was even better. When we arrived at the front door Kaylee was nowhere to be found. She flung the door open to see a started delivery man. He froze as soon as she saw him, "What's the emergency?!" She said to him, almost screaming.

He stared down at her body, package and pen in hand. "I-uh. You need to sign for this." He held out the pen to her.

"Is this some sort of joke-" as she looked at him accusingly, I made my move. I snagged a finger in the side of the towel and yanked hard. In one swift motion she went from barely covered to completely exposed. Still wet from the shower, drops of water were flung everywhere. "Oh my god!" she yelled as she tried to cover herself. I was ready for this as well. In a similar way to how she had held my hands and exposed me, I grabbed both arms and pinned them behind her back. As she struggled, her heavy boobs swayed from side to side. The delivery man's jaw dropped. She said "No! Sir! What are you doing!"

I pressed her body into mine, "Oh just a little payback!" I kept her arms with place with one hand and moved my other to a breast. I reached up to pinch a nipple. They were so puffy and large it was hard to pinch them with just two fingers.

"Let me go!" She said between her teeth. I could tell she was turning the brightest shade of red.

I leaned in and whispered, "If you want me to release you, you'll have to tell him this is your fantasy." She seized up for only a moment before giving up her struggle.

She looked at the ground then back up at the delivery man to meet his eyes, "This is my deepest darkest fantasy and I will get off to the memory."

I was almost taken aback more than the delivery man! She had added her own flair to my demand! I loosened my grip and she pushed forward. She snatched the package and slammed the door shut. Mrs. Wilson turned to me and was about to launch into a lecture we head Kaylee's voice from down the hall, "What was all that noise?" Mrs. Wilson's eyes widened and she reached down for her towel, but she was too late. I had already stepped behind her and snatched the towel. I held it out in front of her, hiding her exposed body.

I whispers in her ear again, "Play it cool, or I drop the towel." She tensed as I fluttered the towel, teasing her.

Kaylee rounded the corner and gave us a confused look. "What are you two doing?"

I spoke up before Mrs. Wilson could, "Oh I'm showing Mrs. Wilson this new towel. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," she said with an uncomfortable tone, "I am helping him decide on different colored towels." As she focused on Kaylee I shifted my hips to let my cock flop out of my loose shorts. Since my hands were occupied I angled my hips to position my semi erect penis between her ass cheeks. When she felt me she gasped.

Kaylee tilted her head, "Are you wearing shorts... and a tub top? From this angle it almost looks like you're naked!" she stepped forward, causing Mrs. Wilson to panic.

"No no! No need to come over here! We have this under control. And yes, I'm wearing a something different. Please leave us be KayLEE!" She let out a squeak with a the last word as I began grinding my cock between her ass. The entire situation had me rock hard at this point.

"I don't know, she might have some input on this." I gave the towel a shake again.

"No NO NO!" Mrs. Wilson said as she continued to panic. I started pumping my crotch faster.

How far could I take this? I leaned in close to her ear, "Let me finish on your back and I'll let you go".

She leaned back and in a hushed voice said, "Yes anything! Just get it over with and tell her to leave!" I continued to pumped, and as I did I pulled to towel closer to her body. To keep herself hidden she needed to lead back with me. With every thrust up between her ass cheeks I gently raised the towel a bit. She pulled the towel down in the front to ensure full coverage of her bush. As I felt myself closing in on a climax I get ready for my final move. I let go of the towel and quickly used both hands to grab her breasts. Due to her tugging on the bottom it came completely off the moment I orgasmed. Cum shot up her back and coated her ass. I squeezed her chest roughly and let out a long moan.

Kaylee and Mrs. Wilson screamed in unison. Her entire naked body was exposed to Kaylee yet again. Hairy bush, erect nipples, the whole show. If I had any more energy I would have held her in place, but pleasure took over my muscles. Mrs. Wilson wiggled out of my grasp and snatched up the towel again. I watched cum dripple down her buttcheeks as she sprinted off down the hall. I didn't even realize my current state until I saw Kaylee staring at me. My cock was limp and empty, but completely out in the open. I picked up the forgotten package I had ordered and held it in front my crotch. "What was all that?" Kaylee asked in a quiet voice.

"I'm not sure myself, I caught Mrs. Wilson trying to flash the delivery man. I tried to cover her in front of you, but she couldn't help flashing you as well! You saw how she pulled the towel down didn't you?" Kaylee raised an eye brow and stared at me. She didn't look like she was buying it.

"My my, this head maid seems to get more prevented every day since you've returned home!"

I slowly started walking toward the hallway, trying to ensure I remained covered. "Yeah, I don't know what's come over her. She must be showing her true desires of exhibitionism!" I turned sideways to get by Kaylee when she reached down and grabbed the package. I threw up my hands to make sure she got a good look before acting embarrassed.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I yelled.

She smirked, "Don't think I don't know what you're up to." She gave me a short, sharp slap on the behind. "Go on now, you've had your fun."

I let out a nervous chuckle and continued down the hall, no doubt giving her a great view as I walked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)