More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daylan Daylan

And You Awaken...

Elsewhere

Your senses come back to you slowly.

First you feel an odd softness on your back, as if the most comfortable bed in existence is beneath you.

Next you feel a dull ache in your head and chest, a reminder of whatever hit you and caused you to lose consciousness in the first place. You also feel cool air on your chest, indicating that at least your shirt has been removed while you were .

You slowly open your eyes, looking up at the stone ceiling of a cave, the distant drip of water echoing around you. Gingerly sitting up, you try to take stock of your surroundings and find that you are indeed resting on a very large, very soft pink and white mattress... that takes up the entire floor of the cell that you are locked in.

Standing on the other side of the black iron bars that keep you inside are a contrasting pair of Succubi. The one you notice first is the shorter of the two, clad in only two scraps of cloth that barely covers the olive colored skin of her generous bust and nether regions. She leans forward, hands gripping the bars tightly as she looks at you with large, jade colored, slitted eyes. You cannot help but notice that beyond the large black, bat-like wings Succubi are known to have on her back, she also has a long, thin black furred tail with a white tip swishing back and forth from the base of her spine. Instead of human ears she has feline-like, black furred with white-tips one sticking out of her shoulder length jet black hair.

It seems you are lucky enough (if you can call anything about your situation lucky) to have not only met your first Succubus but also a Succubus born of a different humanoid race than your own (in this case, the cat-like Lunensis).

The Lunensis Succubus looks over at her companion and when she speaks you recognize her voice as that of the Succubus that had captured you. "Mom," she cutely whimpers, "Can I PLEEEEEEASE just have a taste NOW? I didn't get to catch anyone else on that last raid and I'm soooo hungry! PLEEEEASE?"

"Patience, Kirika," the other Succubus says, her more mature sounding and yet still arousing, honeyed voice sending a shiver up your spine as you turn your gaze to look at her.

Your blood runs cold as you recognize her as the other Succubus you had any sort of meaningful interaction with. This close, you can see she is quite tall, her pale white skin that contrasts with the jet black dress she wears almost making her resemble a Vampire more than a Succubus. Her deep red, full lips are turned upwards in a seductive smile but it does little to hide the predatory gaze in her hazel eyes that keep you frozen in place. "First," she continues, "I must confirm he is the one who will bless us."

Kirika pouts in a way that would be adorable if she were not a monster looking to quite literally fuck the life out of you. She sits down in front of the bars, crossing her arms under her chest in such a way that it almost seems like she is trying to make her breasts more noticeable to you. "Okay," she grumbles, sounding quite dejected.

Mom (as you do not know what else to call her at the moment) reaches a slender hand down to lightly pat Kirika on the top of her head while still keeping her eyes locked fully on you. "Well then, Human," she says, "I imagine you have no idea what is going on and how fortunate you are about to become."

"Where am I?" you croak, the dryness of your throat catching you off guard as your words cause you to cough.

"You are at our village in the Shade Mountains," Mom replies, walking over to a near-by table with a bucket of water and a wooden goblet, filling the latter with some of the contents of the former.

She then walks back over, her wide hips swishing alluringly side-to-side before she comes to a stop and holds the goblet through the bars of the cage towards you. At your suspicious look, she sighs around her smile, her expression changing to one of bemused condensation. "Come now," she says, "Why would we spend two days keeping you asleep to transport you back here, making quite sure none of my children, even poor Kirika here, got to drain you dry along the way, only to poison you now? It is safe to drink."

You have no counter for that argument, though the mention of having lost two days and the realization that the Shade Mountains are quite a distance from where you once lived, hits you like a punch to the gut. You stand up on legs that are wobbly both from disuse and because of the thick, soft material of the matress that makes up the floor of your cell and walk over to take the cup. As you do so, Mom runs her fingertips over the backs of your hands, causing goosebumps to form on your flesh as you shudder at the contact. She shivers almost imperceptibly as well, that predatory gaze returns to her eyes.

The water is just what you were promised it would be as you gulp it down, the liquid tasting sweet due to your body's desire for it. Once you finish the contents of the goblet, you look back over at Mom and Kirika, asking the first of the million questions you still have that reaches your lips.

"Why... am I still alive?"

"Getting right to the point then," Mom replies with a nod, "to put it simply, Kirika and I sensed you are something we Succubi call a 'Rak'Duar'."

"A what?"

"It's taken from an Elven term... but you'll only need to know more if you can handle your awakening."

"Awakening? I don't understand..."

"Your cock obviously understands the implications enough."

You look down in confusion, taking stock of your state of dress for the first time. While you are not completely naked, you are only wearing a very small, grey loincloth which does little to hide the raging erection you are supporting at the moment. Your attention is drawn back up again as you hear the click of the cell door opening, Mom starting to step inside. "Be proud Human," she says, "It is a rare pleasure for one to be taken by Liliana, as I am quite picky about my prey... and if you survive I promise it will be a pleasure you know more than once."

You take a step back, your grip tightening on the wooden goblet in your hand. This may be your chance as Kirika seems quite engrossed, almost mesmerized herself, as she remains sitting to observe what she believes to be the upcoming show. Liliana too seems to be quite eager to get at you, perhaps enough that she might be caught off-guard if you make a break for it now and catch them flat-footed.

What Do You Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)