More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who would you like to date?

Elodie. 18YO French exchange student staying at my house

Elodie is a tall and buxom mixed race (Caucasian/Arab) teen from a rich Parisian family. She has light brown wavey hair and olive skin. Well educated. Very inquisitive, confident and naturally bright.

She is living with my wife and I for a month to perfect her English before she starts University.

My name is Dan, a white Brit and my wife is Ria who is British Asian. Both atteactive and in our early thirties while settled in life and careers.

But...

I'm sure Elodie is subtlety flirting with me when we're alone. A brush of hands, lingering eye contact, cheeky jokes and flirty compliments.

I have started having reckless thoughts. If i'm honest, I'm quickly becoming obessed with Elodie and might need help to save my marriage.

Am I just imagining it? An early midlife crisis?

Its a Friday evening and things suddenly escalate.

Elodie gets dressed in a short black dress with high heels, and tells me she wants to experience an English pub. To be honest, she is far too over dressed and sexy for a country pub. I think she doesnt quite understand the concept.

Do I offer to give her the full experience? Or shall I just drop Elodie off and let her mingle with the pervy old locals?

What would you do if you met Elodie in the pub?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)