More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog's slut Dogdog's slut

Who are you?

Elliot Anderson, an average teenager

Hi there! This is my first ever story so don’t expect much. My thread is heavily inspired by the main thread that LLation wrote. All of the characters are 18 years old or older. Enjoy! lol

Finally, the school day was over. It was time for the long awaited weekend.

You and Jake walked out of the school in a crowd of students. Someone knocked you to the side while running but you didn’t make anything of it because you were free at last.

Today was a rather busy Friday. You didn’t get much sleep tonight and your teachers made you take 2 unannounced pop quizzes, but it’s not like you failed them.

You weren’t so sure about Jake though. Your best friend, Jake, wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

He seemed happy when you looked at him, so it either went well or he didn’t care about it.

“Are you coming straight to my place?” asked Jake.

As usual you two were going to spend the rest of the day in his house playing games. You were glad that his mother wasn’t as strict about gaming consoles as your parents.

Jake’s mother, Jennifer, was the sexiest woman you’ve ever seen. She was pretty tall but not taller than you, kept her body fit and dressed nicely or even sexily at times. You weren’t sure what her breast size was but these babies were huge. And her ass… Aww man her ass really was something.

Ever since you saw her in that sexy red lingerie while she was changing in her room a few years ago, you kept fantasizing about her and her perfect body. Just the thought of spanking her big butt or groping her tits made you…

“Elliot!” yelled Jake waving his hand in front of your face “So, are you coming to my house or not?”

You looked at him with big eyes and answered “I promised my mother I would take my dog for a walk first.”

“Okay then, I’m gonna go ahead and set everything up.” said Jake.

You walked for about 15 minutes until you stopped in front of your house.

“See you in 30” you said fist bumping Jake.

While he walked away towards his house you walked inside of yours. There you saw your dog expectantly waiting for you to take him for a walk. You threw your bag on the floor and leashed it. The dog was so excited for a walk that he kept yelping as if he couldn’t take any longer.

The neighborhood was a peaceful residential area on the outskirts of the town. Not much happened here but you didn’t really care.

After a few minutes of walking your dog you saw him run towards someone. When you looked in their direction you saw a blonde huge tittied woman.

You recognized her as one of your neighbors. Despite not being able to recall her name you were sure it was taken from an anime. What was it, Tusade? Or maybe Tsudane? You weren’t sure but the dog was definitely drawn to her.

“Dogdog! Come here!” you yelled at him.

When you caught up to him and your neighbor, you saw that he was salivating very hard. But the voluptuous neighbor didn’t seem to mind the dog jumping at her. She patted him on the head, before you apologized and went on your way back home.

When you stepped inside your house and unleashed the dog, you saw him sitting there instead of going to his usual place. But that wasn’t all! There was something in his mouth! At first you thought it was some kind of white plastic tube but soon you realized it was a sharpie.

When you approached him you expected to have to fight for it but the dog simply gave it to you, turned and left you standing at the entrance.

Well, that was weird. You thought.

You looked at the thing in your hand. It didn’t seem like an ordinary sharpie. Yes, it looked completely normal. Yes you couldn’t tell what was so extraordinary about it. But it didn’t feel like anything you’ve ever held in your hands before.

Was it your dog’s saliva left on it? No there wasn’t any.

Was it hot from your dog breathing on it? No, it was neither warm nor cold.

But there was something. It felt good. It actually felt too good, you thought. And then you remembered something. You took much longer than you wanted to. You were supposed to be at your friend’s house 20 minutes ago.

What has taken you so long? You thought as you quickly left your house, putting the sharpie into the pocket of your loose pants.

3 minutes later you were at Jake’s house ringing the bell.

To your surprise it was Jennifer, who opened the door. She wasn’t usually there yet when you and Jake came after school on Fridays.

“Hi, Elliot! Come inside.” said Jennifer. Walking past her, you saw she hadn’t changed from her work clothes yet. She wore her elegant dark brown suit with a matching brown skirt and a light brown apron hanging from her waist. You couldn’t help yourself and glanced at her ass, which was accentuated by her tight skirt.

You took your shoes off and looked at Jennifer again.

“Jake is waiting for you in the basement but there’s something I wanted your help with first, if that’s alright?” Jennifer asked you, smiling.

You often helped her around the house or even did some house chores when she wasn’t there, so you nodded your head and said “Sure.”

Jennifer led you to the kitchen, which you found in a perfectly clean state. What exactly does she need my help with? You thought.

There was a postcard and an open envelope lying on the table though.

You saw Jennifer walk towards the big furniture and pick the postcard up.

“It seems I got the mail you sent me and Jake while on your winter trip.” she said, handing you the card.

You then remembered a few months ago you and your parents went on a trip abroad to the mountains. While you were there, they convinced you it would be nice if you sent a postcard to your best friend and his mother. So you sent it.

Huh, I was sure it got lost. You thought.

You looked at Jennifer, and she made a gesture with her fingers to tell you to turn it around.

The bottom part of the card was barely readable. The black text was faded and lost most of its color.

“Unfortunately, some of the text got blurred in the envelope.” said Jennifer, visibly sadder. “Could you, perhaps, correct it for me? I don’t think we have any black pens at home.”

“Sure, I should have one at home. I’ll bring it to you tomor…” you realized that the black sharpie that your dog found was still in your pocket “Actually, I have one on me!”

“Great!” exclaimed Jennifer.

You sat at the table and began rewriting the whole letter, so that it was all in the same shade of black.

“And… done!” you said, passing the postcard to the contented woman.

She took it and then instantly raised her eyebrows, her smile disappearing.

“I’m sorry Elliot but I can’t take it!” she said surprised “I had no idea you owned the postcard!”

What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)