More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is the first constestant?

Elle, a 25-year-old high school teacher

[Note: Please feel free to run with this! I will be extremely inconsistent updating this; take this character (definitely not a modified self-insert haha) and take her through the game as you want to!]

"Now, everyone put your hands together for our next contestant... Elle!"

As Jack finished his introduction, the curtains raised for Elle to enter. The short, slim woman with fair skin and long brown hair walked out, dressed in simple jeans and a T-shirt, with a pair of sandals on her feet. She looked around the room nervously, trying to keep a smile plastered on her face. The crowd cheered, clapped, and more than a few of the members whistled at her, leaving Elle with a bright red blush on her face.

As the crowd settled down, Jack continued. "Elle here teaches high school English, and it's only her second year! Tell us Elle, how do you think your students will feel about learning from a bimbo?"

If it was possible, the blush on her face grew even brighter. "Well, Jack, I'd prefer to think positively; I'm keeping up hope that I'll be able to get a little money and get out without many bad transformations. But to answer your question, I'm sure more than a few of them would be pretty happy about it."

"Well let's see where that optimism gets you. Go on and pick a case!"

"I'll take... 3."

"Alright Chrissi, what does she find?"

Chrissi opened the 3rd case to reveal an image of a brain. "Ohmigod, that's like, a big one!"

"Yes it is, Chrissi. So Elle, how's that optimism holding up?"

Elle's face had gone from bright red to pale in an instant, but she could feel a flicker of heat between her legs. She'd loved reading about situations like these but didn't think it was actually possible. She didn't answer Jack, stuck looking, waiting for the options to appear.

"Alright, not well it seems," Jack said. "Let's see the board!"

1. Word choice. Elle will no longer be able to refer to her breasts, ass, or genitals in a serious way. She will be compelled to use silly, humiliating substitutions. The only way she can get around this is by talking about them in an excessively lewd way.

2. Mind at work. Elle's intelligence will drop to a level that she is just barely able to function with. She will be unable to read, unable to understand complex ideas, and almost entirely depend on others. This effect lifts while Elle has a dick in her mouth or while she is eating another woman's ass or pussy, but immediately returns when she stops.

3. Get your mind out of the gutter. Elle will perceive the world around her as a lewd version of reality. Everything is a come on, an innuendo, or just extremely arousing to Elle. Furthermore, she'll the world will operate with porn logic for Elle, allowing her to pay for pizza with sex, get fucked just about anywhere, and more.

4. Specialty training. Elle's intelligence will drain to just below average, but her knowledge of all things beauty and sexual will increase greatly.

5. I promise, I'm smart! Elle's intelligence will actually increase greatly, but nobody will be able to perceive her as anything other than a silly, vapid girl. She'll be talked down to, sexualized, and completely ignored, especially when she's right. As an added treat, this will become a source of embarrassing arousal for her. In cases, she could even cum from being demeaned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)