More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by conkers024 conkers024

Choose your character

Ellaya (A young noble elf)

At 124 Ellaya was the youngest member of one of the five noble families of the Elven city of Thelyir. Beautiful and graceful, with a slender body, lilac eyes and long chestnut hair she wore to one side of her body, Ellaya was lusted after by many in Thelyir. However marriage was a long way away for the young Ellaya whose nuptials would nonetheless be negotiated by the Patriarch of her house.

It was a warm spring night when she saw it. An impossibly large fiery object came crashing out of the sky shaking the ground beneath it, flying past Thelyir in a blaze of glory before plunging into the mountain as a thunderous noise overcame the city. The sight excited her and she never wanted to explore the land beyond the city more than at that very moment. It took weeks of convincing arguments but Ellaya was finally granted leave by her family. She had heard rumors of men from the stars stepping out of the great ball of fire she had witnessed, she needed to confirm it with her own eyes. Of course her journey came with stipulations. She was to negotiate an alliance with the Star men as they were rumored to possess weapons of great power. The Orc tribes had crossed the river and inching closer to Thelyir, a situation that troubled the peaceful city. Their sentinels would not be able to stop the onslaught of an Orc horde and the humans would not be ones to come to their aid.

Ellaya agreed to represent Thelyir as an ambassador to the star men. While she recognized the threat of the Orcs, she would never admit to anyone that she had fantasized about such a scenario. Ellaya would often lay in her bed at night pleasuring herself to the thought of a large hulking Orc coming into her bedroom and having his way with her. It was the mating season, a time of year where nature would send all the female Elves' sexual drives into a frenzy. Ellaya was not immune to its' effects and her thoughts would often drift to the subject.

At Dawn Ellaya's party rode out of the city toward the rumored location of the star men. Ellaya was dressed for the occasion. Her hair was adorned with gold leaves and small blue pedals, her royal blue silk dress was cut low to expose her ample cleavage and a slit along the side exposed her leg as well. Although she had a slender frame, her breasts were the size of grape fruits and she enjoyed displaying them for the men who would ogle at them.

Come nightfall, her party made camp alongside the river, Ellaya slept in her carriage as her sentrys stood guard for the night. however the rebellious Ellaya wanted to see the world on her own away from the watchful eyes of her guards. She slipped on a pair of knee high sandals and used a dagger to cut her dress above the knees allowing for better movement. she grabbed a bag of gold, packed a sack of simple supplies including a map and snuck out of her carriage, slowly closing the door behind her. She grabbed a bow and quiver resting by a campfire and scurried into the forest. Her guards were so focused on keeping anything from sneaking into the camp that they weren't prepared for anything sneaking out of it. Ellaya made her way to a nearby road that split into multiple paths. According to her map there were many paths that would take her to the rumored location of the star men. Amongst them:

The northern road was the fastest but potentially crossed through Orc controlled territory, although a single elf might be able to slip by unnoticed.

the eastern road was long but passed through a human village where she would be able to rest.

The southeast path was the slowest passed through a forest but there were elf settlements along the way where she might rest.

Choose a path

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)