More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AddickTara AddickTara

Who do you follow - Brenda, Elizabeth, Rachel or Sue?

Elizabeth

You enter the changing room to the swimming pool and notice there is no one else around. Nice and empty exactly what you were hoping for, hopefully the pool should be pretty quiet to. With the kids still at school being a lady of leisure means you generally get a nice empty pool to yourself when your friends are off in other parts of the health club.

You hang your bag up on one of the coat hooks and take out your towel and swimming costume, placing them on the bench in front of you. You take a seat next to them on the bench and slip off your white trainers and socks before slipping your white t-shirt over your red mane of hair that goes all the way down to your waist.

You then stand up and undone the button on the top of your pink jeans and wiggle around as you ease them over your ass and down your legs. Your not a stick model by any stretch of the imagination but you're on the slim side and you have a nice pert tight ass. You certainly make sure you look after yourself and take pride in your figure and appearance.

Next you slip off your cotton white panties and white bra. Standing completely naked in the changing room for a moment admiring yourself. After a moment you pick up your costume and sit back down again to slide it over both legs and pull it up to your tight pink crotch and flaming red bush, your hair is trimmed but there is no doubt you're a natural redhead. You then stand up and put both arms through the costume pulling it up over your breasts and reddish pink nipples.

Once in your costume you grab your clothes, place them in your bag and take them over to the locker nearest to where your standing. You remove the key and place the rubber band it's attached to around your wrist before heading through to the pool on the other side of the changing rooms.

To your pleasant surprise there is only one other person in the pool. An older gentleman, you're not sure of his name but you've seen him around before and exchanged brief pleasantries. There is also Louise the 18 year blonde lifeguard sitting on her chair looking bored beyond belief. mid-morning on a Thursday can't be the most exciting time for a lifeguard in a place like this.

What do you do next, start swimming, chat to Louise or get in the pool and talk to the older gentleman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)