More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Magic18895 Magic18895

Who?

Elizabeth Olsen

Elizabeth Olsen was born on February 16th, 1989 in Sherman Oaks, California. Her roles of Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch earned the actress acclaim throughout the world and brought the actress into the spotlight.

Now while the stunning Elizabeth Olsen has some experience in matters of nudity it is clear bondage and other sexual acts leaves the actress with much to be desired. But that’s where we come in and find/bind her in bondage, the only question is how?

Until then what story shall we follow?

A) To the Past (Sent back in time whilst filming Wandavision)

B) Training (Elizabeth has taken on a role that requires the actress to practice bondage)

C) The Fan (The Fans of Elizabeth Olsen have become a little too obsessed)

D) Punisher (Elizabeth has fallen victim to the Punisher, an unknown assailant who has attacked various female celebrities for being “impure”)

E) (Elizabeth has been blackmailed by a BDSM Obsessed Fan)

F) The Witch (Elizabeth is being enslaved by a Real Witch)

G) Intruder (Standard Break-In Scenario)

H) For the Role (Elizabeth is auditioning for a role)

I) Free-Use (Elizabeth is to obey the sexual desires of anyone over the age of eighteen)

J) Other (Comment)

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)