More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by smol_spelunker smol_spelunker

Who calls?

Elizabeth, from the sorority party

"Actually, our schedule is open today. Come on in!" Jane says. They exchange a few more words, and then Jane sets the phone down. "Sounds like you made a fan," she says, grinning. "Can't say I blame her. Go get ready, I'll page you in when she's set up in the restraint room."

"The restraint room?" You ask, raising your eyebrows. "Really?" The restraint room had some extra goodies, including but not limited to the restraints (obviously), blindfolds, low-voltage electrical probes (for you to use), and a peppermint lube that was a popular request.

"Nice, right?" Says Jane.

You head off to stretch, limber up, and shower in your prep area. While you get ready, your mind keeps going back to that night with Elizabeth. She's a really cute girl, but one of a very small handful to have ever said that they had this fantasy before now. Maybe she'd become a regular, you sure hoped so; the sex had been great. You're just getting your muff diving gear on (vibrating, heated harness, belt, and gloves, as well as a comm link and camera so the client can see what you see and communicate with you more easily) when Jan's voice comes over the intercom. "Okay, she's all set up."

You come into the dark, richly illuminated and warm room through a door that leads directly onto the massage table at eye level with the client. There's Elizabeth, still visibly blushing even in the low lighting, looking back at you, the excitement clear in her eyes. Both hands have been restrained over her head, and both legs secured to a spreader bar at the end of the table. Her breasts are heaped up and slumping very slightly to either side, showing hugely erect nipples. Down towards her leg, you can just say the wiry outline of a small and deliberately shaped but thick tuft of pubic hair. "Hi," she squeaks, flushing harder.

"Hi, Elizabeth," you answer, smiling warmly. Jane is in here, gently preforming an otherwise normal massage on the naked woman. That was how you guys did it, to help warm the clients up. You go over to Elizabeth, and make like you're almost going to touch her lips and let her kiss you, but end up just barely brushing her lip. After a few of these teases, she lets out a husky chuckle. With one deft movement, she gets her mouth over your upper torso and begins licking and sucking on you, gently moving her head back and forth, giving your whole upper body a blow job. Her mouth and soft, warm, wet, and clean, and her tongue every point on your head and trunk at some point. Sometimes, she goes deeper, and you think she's gone too deep, that now with your shins feeling the caress of her giant lips and your head in her throat, she's going to swallow you whole. But she doesn't. Eventually, she slowly raises her head, allowing her lips to caress you on the way up until they pass over your head and you're exposed. Elizabeth settles back against the table, looking quite satisfied with herself, her nipples clearly standing at full salute. It takes you a second to regain your composure, and even once you do, you're not sure what to do next. Then, it comes back to you, you stop blushing and stand up straight. "You're going to pay for that," you say, matter of factly.

She recoils a bit and gives you a coy grin, "really?" she asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh, yes. I'm not your toy today," you say, motioning at the restraints. "You're mine." Elizabeth flushes a bit and bites her bottom lip. You can see her butt wiggle just a bit. "By the way, the safe word is _consent," _you say. You two exchange glances and you pull a tube of peppermint lube off your belt and rub it all over. You've grown accustomed to the mint sensation, and it doesn't bother you as much as it used to. Elizabeth is clearly enjoying the sight of you lubing up, and gets an extra big smile when she smells the peppermint. "Your punishment begins now."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)