More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Eliza Fritz - the bilingual beauty

The last one on the list certainly looked promising. John lingered on her name and portrait for a while as he stared before finally clicking it.

“Eliza Fritz: 24, senior at college. Relationship – strangers.”

John knew Eliza’s name, only because he had overheard her introducing herself to someone who had asked her what it was. Being bilingual she had a slight accent now, but she laughed off the attention it brought her, almost to the point of being oblivious of all of the lewd stares it made guys give.

Her huge, bright blue eyes stared at him, framed by locks of her beautiful long blond hair. A hundred years ago she would have been the subject of a painting. Her body was curved in a stunning hourglass figure, with large breasts and a shapely ass.

It really wasn’t even an option in John’s head to not hit the “Possess” button. Someone had to be out of their mind to refuse such an offer.

--

There was a distinct feeling of vertigo, and the world swam for a moment. So spinning and blurry that you went to knuckle and rub your eyes, causing little spots to appear in your vision from behind your eyelids.

“Are you alright Eliza? You don’t look well.”

Blinking at the sound of the voice, you noticed a woman staring at you in some concern. It was none other than—May Heir? Your own childhood friend? Wait, these two knew each other?!

You started a little, remembering that you had not answered yet and she was looking at you in growing concern. “I’m alright!” you said, trying to sound cheerful and reassuring, even as your lips said the words in a heavy accent you were not used to hearing. You looked around a little to give some sort of clue about where you were and what you were doing, and noticed open textbooks spread out across the table, as well as several handwritten notes and—oh no. Studying. Homework.

This was absolutely unacceptable. You didn’t possess a beautiful blond goddess just so you could study—you squinted for a moment—biology.

“I—I think I just have something in my eye,” you say, making up the excuse on the fly as you stand up. “I’ll go to the bathroom and look at it.”

May gives you a dubious look. It is clear she is still concerned, and only grudgingly accepts the explanation you’re giving her. “Okay…” she says slowly. “Just tell me if you need anything, alright?”

“Of course,” you reply with a smile and leave the kitchen.

Then you realized where you were with a jolt. This was May’s house, actually. You had been in here countless times, with her being your childhood friend and all, so navigating your way to the bathroom just to stick to your story was easy.

Inside you locked the door and immediately stared at yourself. Bright, heavenly blue eyes, so wide and almost innocent in the appearance. A blouse that was attractively cut to reveal your cleavage, and lovely shorts that showed off your long, shapely legs. Curious, you ran your hand up your thigh, marveling at how smooth the skin was and how it tingled under your touch.

It was hard to believe so many attractive women were around in this town. You ducked your hand into your cleavage, biting your lip and smiling as the warm, solid pressure of both of your breasts squeezed your hand. It felt wonderful, both on your breasts and your hand, and you teased yourself by repeating the motion a few times before taking your hand out.

You examined yourself from every possible angle in the mirror, at how your breasts swelled against your tight blouse, your bra (lacy and cream colored, very attractive) and your shorts that had a matching set of underwear underneath them. Oh yeah, this was a good choice. Not only was she beautiful, but she had no problems in making herself beautiful and desirable for others to look at.

You would have loved to admire yourself more. Perhaps admire yourself for hours, but May was waiting for you in the kitchen. And you knew May, she could be persistent if she thought something was wrong. So you turned on the sink in case she was listening, just to let her hear that you were doing something, and then turned it off after a minute. Then, slowly, you ventured back outside.

You noticed something. May’s room was across the hall from the restroom, that you remembered well. But the door was a bit ajar. Was it like that before? You don’t remember. But it was an intriguing idea…you had always liked May since you were younger, but what sort of things was she hiding in her room? Things she would never let John see the light of day?

Or maybe just to go back and spend some time with the real May?

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)