More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Who should he possess?

Elise - event planner

John is frantically running across one of the many company floors. His supervisor, Faith ordered him to do a lunch run for everyone on the floor. Due to the company's sheer size its quite the challenge. Despite this, John thinks that this is the perfect opportunity to find someone to test his new powers on. As John runs from office to office, taking notes on peoples orders, he comes across a recently adjourned meeting.

Exiting the meeting room are various business men and women, "I don't recognize any of them" you say to yourself. Approaching one of the men to take their lunch order, he dismissively pushes you off, "we don't work here, we were here for a meeting" the man says in a condescending tone as he walks off. This was nothing out of the ordinary for John, "it was better to ask than get my head bitten off by Faith for missing someone" you think to yourself.

Moving towards the now empty meeting room, you see Elise, the event planner sitting at the large meeting table by herself, making notes in her agenda. She is stylish as always, wearing black stilettos and high gray dress pants gripping her thin waist. She is also wearing a button up white blouse, tucked into her pants, with a black suit jacket draped over her shoulders, her long, wavy dark brown hair down.

You consider knocking on the door, but stop when you realize that this is the chance to test out your new power. Why not start your climb to the stop with one of the most capable members on your floor. You concentrate for a moment as your spirit leaves your body. Your body begins to slump for a moment as it catches itself and double-checks the list it had been writing.

Moving over to Elise, you float over her body, she Johndders slightly, "Is there a breeze in here?" she says to herself as she puts on her suit jacket. You take this opportunity to phase into her body from her back . Everything goes black for a moment as you open your eyes to see strands of long brown hair covering your face, as you take your newly dainty hand and tuck it behind your ear.

"It works..." you say to yourself in a feminine tone, as you fondle your chest through your blouse. Working your hands down to your slender legs. "It may actually be a little stuffy in here" you say to yourself in a soft voice, unbuttoning the top two buttons of your blouse, displaying a tad bit of cleavage.

Suddenly your fun is interrupted, as you hear a knock on the meeting room door. Looking up, you see yourself, or rather, John standing with a notebook in hand. Luckily, it does not seem like he caught your troublesome behavior earlier.

"Hi Ms. Clarke" he says in a nervous tone, "I am doing a lunch run for everyone on the floor, would you like anything?"

Still flush from earlier, you regain your composure, crossing one leg over the other you sit with your hands resting on your perfect thighs.

" No thank you John, I appreciate the offer" you say with a playful wink. You wave bye as John heads off to finish his list.

"It is about time to go for lunch huh?" you say to yourself in a mischievous tone

John decides to....

....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)