More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fayd1 Fayd1

....

Stop John and ask if he wants to get Lunch (as Elise)

You figure you should treat yourself, or rather Shu, to a nice lunch. You know better than anyone else what shit your superiors have been putting you through. Treating Shu to a free meal with a such a gorgeous woman should help lighten his spirits as well as boost his social standing in the company.

Standing up your chair, you walk over to the meeting room door, calling over to Shu who was just a few room down the hall. He jogs back over to you. "Yes Ms. Clarke?" he says enthusiastically. "Would you mind coming back over to this room when your done taking the lunch orders? I am something to discuss. You can hand off the actual delivery of the lunches to Victoria, just tell her Elise sent you" you say in a confident tone. Shu nods and walks off.

About 15 minutes pass, you grab your notes, trying to keep them as organized as possible and placing them in file folders in a nearby cabinet within the meeting room. You hear a knock on the door, It's Shu, "what was it that you wanted to discuss Ms. Clarke?" he says as you pick up your handbag, placing it over your shoulder, walking towards Shu. "Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes, I was hoping you could join me for lunch" you respond with a charming smile. Shu stammers for a moment, as he clears his throat. "Of course Ms. Clarke, where are we going?" he says, clearing confused at the situation.

You two decide to go the Cafe at the entrance of the first floor. You lead the way, as the clack of your heels reverberate through the quiet halls as you make your way to the elevator going downstairs, Shu following behind you.

As you walk into the Cafe, you notice eyes on you immediately, looking around you see mostly older business men staring at you "This is the type of attention that Elise gets huh?" you think to yourself, walking up the cashier, she instantly recognizes you, "Oh Elise! Would you like the regular?" she says. Trying your best to stay in character, you accept it, whatever it could be. Shu motions to pay for the items, when you stop him, "don't worry" you say, "its my treat"

You choose a secluded table and sit down. Luckily Elise's go-to item is a simple salad, it tastes a little bland but besides that its fine. You ordered Shu a BLT.

"So, Faith has you running errands again?" you ask Shu. "Yeah, its a bit boring but besides that I do enjoy it" he says as he takes a bite of his sandwich. You know this is a lie.

Shu then asks, "Ms. Clarke" what made you ask me out for lunch today?" You take a moment to respond, "well it looked like you were having a bit of a tough time, so I decided to lend a hand" it is not unlike Elise to have her moments of compassion.

As you continue small talk back and forth, you spot Shu staring at your now revealed cleavage on occasion. "Please Shu control your wandering eyes, this is incredibly unprofessional" you say assertively. He immediately apologizes, however you make no attempt to hide your cleavage.

Finishing your lunches, you stand up from the table and give Shu a loving pat on the back. "Let's do this again sometime" you say suggestively as you send him on his way.

Next, you decide to...

....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)