More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by edwards21 edwards21

Who are we following?

Elisa Strauss, computer tech from Athens, Georgia

It was good to be back home, where Elisa could finally be herself.

It had been a long day at work. As a tech support professional, she was bombarded by people’s stupidity all day. She had to wear a nice outfit with a nice shirt to deal with not-so-nice customers refusing to believe their porn habits infected their computer with all sorts of malware, or how their ten-year-old computer couldn’t handle the newest Call of Duty game, or how there was no way computer parts were that expensive and she had to be “Some Jew” trying to swindle her out of money. It was all she could do not to deck that last one, but that sort of bigotry was to be expected in the ass end of Georgia. It was a drag, day in and day out, but it was the only legit job her skills could afford her.

The second she got back in the door, she ripped off her clothes. She needed to be naked. She needed to feel sexy. Damn these stupid prude world morals and their stupid idea of propriety. “Professional” attire just meant stuff that took forever to take off when she needed to take a masturbation break in the bathroom.

Finally nude, Elisa flopped down in her office chair and reached into her drawer full of sex toys. She sometimes hated that she was born in the Sexworld. She had the sex drive, the needs, the genetics of someone who was supposed to get laid several times a day, not a couple times a week if she was lucky. No boyfriend or girlfriend she’d ever had was able to keep up with her. She took her sex drive inhibitors every morning, and still felt the constant need of a thick hot cock pounding her. If just about anybody smiled at her, she’d instantly want to fuck them. It sucked being stuck on this side. It had been twenty years since she’d moved to this side, a child of just eight years old before her body blossomed into the sex fiend she was now.

She warmed herself up with her fingers before taking the rabbit dildo and sliding it into her sopping cunt. Christ that felt good. Her toes curled as the rubber dong entered her. Much better. Finally there was something penetrating her. It was a shame that something wasn’t a proper dick, but at least it was something. She considered taking a lipstick vibrator to her clit, but decided against it for now. She didn’t have enough hands to use her computer and fuck herself, so she’d start slow tonight.

She moaned softly. She wished she could just go home to the Sexworld already, like her brother did while she was in the Army. Jacob got to go home, and Elisa got to stay here. It was a damn shame.

Elisa kept lightly fucking herself while she checked a few things online. She had a Bitcoin mining operation she’d set up through proxy servers and ghost machines in the Sexworld, so if she was able to go home she could cash in and have quite the nest egg. She checked the Sexworld Facebook and saw that one of her friends growing up had just gotten married. Pictures of the wedding reception orgy looked amazing. Carrie was just beautiful. Elisa wished she could have been there for Carrie and give her a proper good luck fuck, but for whatever reason the Transfer Authority wouldn’t even authorize her for a visit to watch an old childhood friend walk down the aisle, the pricks. “You have an outstanding conviction,” they said. Yeah, when she was fourteen! Aren’t juvenile records supposed to be sealed!? And who gives a shit about a shoplifted candy bar, anyway!? Literally half her life ago, a stupid mistake barred her from going home. And lawyers to appeal that shit were expensive as hell.

A Sexworlder stranded in the prude world, relegating to fucking herself with fake dicks every night to keep her ravenous sexual appetite at bay, working a dead-end tech job because the only things she was good at were shooting people and computers. A hell of a way to live your life.

She checked her brother’s Facebook page, and it was the usual garbage. Fucking some girl up the ass, blowing some dude, why did Jacob get to have all the fun?

She fucked herself angrily with the dildo, as hard as she could manage. Damn Jacob. Damn him to Hell.

She went back to Carrie’s page and sent her a quick message wishing her the best. She needed to get laid. By a real person. Badly. Clubs were expensive, and Elisa was barely making rent as it was, so that was out. Craigslist closed its Adult Personals page. Backpage was dead and gone, and the last thing she needed was to be jammed up for prostitution, even if that was a SUPER easy way to get fucked. She had to settle for Reddit, she put up a couple posts in R4R and Random Acts of Blowjob.

With her evening check ups done, she pulled her long, brown curly hair out from behind her back, laid back in her dingy apartment, and watched some porn. It wasn’t as much fun as watching real people fuck, but at least it was something. There was a fun barracks party or two. It didn’t happen as often as she would have liked, obviously, but she thought back fondly about that little blonde private getting fucked by that corporal from… some division. Hell, it was Iraq, Elisa barely remembered half of who was there with her. But the blonde private and how her tits bounced, that she remembered.

In tribute to the nameless private, she was watching another busty blonde on PornHub get absolutely fucked when her email dinged at her. She debated waiting on answering it until she had an orgasm, but decided it could be a reddit reply. Maybe she’d get some real dick tonight after all. She tabbed over to her email.

“Dimensional Tranfer Authority” it read. That’s cool. Some dumb follow up.

In spite of herself, she clicked on it. The usual garbage about “Provisional Authorization to Tranfer” whatever, it’s not like Carrie’s wedding was LAST WEEK or anything. Assholes – Wait, WHAT!?

Provisional Authorization to Tranfer. She’d been approved for the first steps of Sexworld residency. She shivered from her head down to her toes. She wanted to cry, she wanted to cum, she wanted to get gangbanged into absolute oblivion and covered head to toe in cum.

Elisa was going home.

What does Elisa do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)