More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Eliane Benes and the nudist roommates

There was a episode on Senfeild of a lady by the name of Eliane Benes how had a room mate by the name of Melissa who was the ex girlfriend of Jerry Senfeild. The reason for them breaking up for those that remember the episode on the hit comedy 'Senfeild,' is because Jerry wanted Melissa to wear her clothes while on they other hand she was a nudist and was comfortable with her body, as to were that was a problem in the relationship. There was one part in the episode that Jerry was naked and Melissa had a problem with him being naked.

Now Melissa is roommates with Eliane Benes as Melissa is able to walk around the house in the nude. One day Melissa was on the couch reading a news paper after she cleaned up the apartment. When reading the news paper, Eliane Benes had now came in from work as Melissa said to her, "oh hey there Melissa," as Melissa said to Eliane, "hey Eliane, mine if I get your coat," as Eliane said, "oh no, not at all," as Melissa got up from the couch and went to Eliane who is at the door of her apartment.

Then as Melissa came to her, Eliane then saw Melissa's body as she came to her to take her coat off. When having her coat off Eliane the turned around just to see Melissa. Now seeing Melissa she took one look at her body, "whoa!!, seeing you like this I must say Melissa, you have a gorgeous looking body, for one that is a typical nudist I mean," said Eliane, as Melissa replied with, "yes I do, do I, Eliane thank you," said Melissa, as she naked and all went to hug Eliane the found it weird at first as she now hugged her back. "Ah Melissa your hugging me naked," said Eliane, as Melissa said to her, "yes I am, you can touch my butt if you want, go ahead," as Eliane then touched her butt as she said to her, "whoa feels nice, really nice," said Eliane as Melissa said, yep, tell me about it," as Eliane touched both of her ass cheeks.

Eliane then let go of the hug that she gave Melissa, as she now looked around the house to see that the house was clean. "Melissa, you actually clean this house?," asked Eliane, still in her work clothes, "oh yes I have, I've cleaned this house from top to bottom," said Melissa, as Eliane looked at Melissa and then at her naked body. "You did all of this.....naked?," asked Eliane as Melissa then said, "yep, like this," as Eliane kept on stairing at her body.

Now seeing Melissa standing there naked as Eliane still sees her that way, Eliane asked her, "why the hell would your boyfriend Jerry break up with you, I mean that is a beautiful naked body you got there, yep it sure a keeper, one of a kind," as Eliane still looked at Melissa's nakedness and especially her privates. Then as Eliane was staring at her body, Melissa then asked her, "oh is something wrong Eliane, me standing her naked is bothering you isn't it?," asked Melissa, as Eliane said, "no not at all, matter of fact you can stay naked like that a much as you like," as Melissa said, "you really mean that," as Eliane still staring at Melissa naked said to her, "yes I do, now go and get me a glass of cold vagina," as she miss spoke as Melissa asked, "vagina," as she stared at what Eliane was looking at, as Eliane said, "water sorry....glass of cold ice water." "Coming right up roomy of mine," said Melissa, as she went to get the glass of water for Eliane passing her by sitting on the couch as Eliane looked at Melissa's bare bottom said, "whoa!, you are cheeky back there," slapping Melissa on her bare bottom as Melissa turned and smiled at her saying "thanks," as she went to get the glass of ice water for her.

What does Melissa do naked as Eliane is there in her own apartment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)