More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkblader Darkblader

Who are you?

Eliana, a young huntress wanting to save her village

Your name is Eliana, an 18 year old girl with long blonde hair reaching half of your back, wearing a light leather armor, with open-toed boots, and armed with a bow and a dagger. Your story is one of many that happened to people who found themselves in kingdoms too close to the southern Luxurica where the Monster Girl Dominion started their conquest. You lived in a small village in the woods, daughter of a local tanner, you were helping your father out by hunting animals in the forest with your bow, so that he could prepare their skins and sell them for profit. It was a simple life... but it came to an abrupt end when one day after coming back from a hunt, you were greeted by a sight of the village completely burned, and the people nowhere to be seen. There were a few bodies, probably of people who tried to resist, luckily none of them were of your family.

You used your skills attained while hunting to quickly determine that most people seemed to have been rounded up, and moved somewhere. After following the trail for almost an entire day, you found yourself dangerously close to the Dominion borders, guarded by rather extensive fortifications, and had to reluctantly turn back, knowing that going there alone would be suicidal.

Broken up by loss of your family and friends and the crushing feeling of helplessness you wandered north to the kingdoms which weren't swarmed with Dominion's armies yet. It was about a week after reaching one of them that you made your decision... you would train yourself, find ways to defeat the monster girls, and then go save everyone from your village.

But where to start? The fact is, you never even met a monster girl in your life... only read some books about them, since everyone on the continent with half a brain does so in order to avoid getting enslaved.

You were currently in lands of the Kingdom of Revaria. Perhaps heading towards their capital, conveniently named after kingdom itself, would be the best course of action now? The king or queen has to be worried about the dangerous monster girl armies so close to them...
On the other hand it's uncertain that you would be able to get an audience, after all you are a total stranger to those people. Perhaps it would be better to follow a rumor you once heard, about a village of monster girls opposing the Dominion somewhere in this kingdom? After all who would know better how to beat a monster girl than another one of them!

Eventually, you could just wander around the kingdom, hoping to find some place at random...

What's your first course of action?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)