More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by shirasaya shirasaya

What is your race?

Elf Male

The High Elves and Wood Elves:

High Elves and Wood Elves are somewhat of an enigma in Gristhaia. By all accounts, they shouldn't still exist. However the Elves themselves haven't seemed to have received that message. It almost seems to be the of nature itself that brings the elves to be a mainstay of society. Elvish society on the surface level seems to be somewhat carefree and freeform, as their formal wear can be quite flamboyant. However those within elven society are highly aware of their rigid social norms and taboos. Elves sometimes tend to hold their women in a slightly higher regard than the men. It is not uncommon for elves to be matrilineal.

Elves age and reproduce relatively slowly. They dont reach physical maturity until 50-60 years of age, and their minds dont reach full mental and psychological maturity until 100-110 years of age. They make up for this with their near agelessness, as an elf's facilities do not decline with age, rather they slowly increase as an elf ages. The lifespan of an elf is nearly immeasurable, with the eldest living to be thousands of years old.

Elves are inherently magical, similar to gnomes. The entirety of an elf is infused with usually small amounts magic, though none are able to trace the identity of this magic, as its secrets have been lost to the ages. It is theorized that this is the reason for the elves' longevity and agility, as well as their increased aptitude for magical abilities.

Elves are often considered the least virile of the sentient races. While this sentiment is not unearned, it does not mean that elves are not highly sensual creatures. The tightly packed nervous system of an elf means that elves are capable of reaching heights of pleasure that most people of other races couldn't dream of reaching.

Even though a typical elf is of a slighter build, only a fool would think them weak. For even the strongest orcish warrior would not carelessly charge into battle against a veteran elf warrior.

Elf Males:

Elves are generally of a slighter build than humans. However the tensile strength of their bones, skin, ligaments, and tendons is remarkably higher. This makes elves amazingly flexible. The stress-strain relation of an elf is more similar to that of a young feline than that of a human. This allows elves to attack from angles that would otherwise be impossible, and more than one novice soldier has been caught off guard by an elven blade snaking in around their defence.

While the elvish flexibility is certainly a boon, it is not the main reason for why they are so formidable in combat. The reason why an elf is such a daunting foe is due to their nervous system, which is vastly different from any known race in Gristhaia. The nervous system of a mature elf contains nearly twice the number of neurons as a human's. This densely packed system is highly conplex, evem moreso than a typical nervous system. The electrochemical processing speed of an elven neuron is nearly triple the speed of a human's. This leads to an elf having two-thirds of the reaction time to stimuli when compared to an average human. The term muscle memory takes on a whole new meaning, as complex patterns and algorythms become rote actions. This also allows them a degree of finesse that is truly unique to an elf. An elf's muscular system contains a greater amount of voluntary muscles. For instance, a typical elf can display voluntary control over every single muscle in their face.

An elf's nervous system does not decay as they age, unlike a human's would. Instead their neurons grow tightly packed, creating new connections where a human's brain would have pruned those cells and left them to die. When an elf reaches the age of 400, the magic inherent to the body of the elf concentrates itself in the respective elf's nervous system. This is often touted as the reason that an elf is still able to learn new things after a millenia of age.

A typical elf male does not display the sheer sexual stature and virility when compared to a human. The penis size of an average elf is 5-6 inches in length with 4-5 inches in circumferential girth. However this does not mean that they are incapable lovers, quite the contrary. Elf males can bring their lovers to the height of pleasure and keep them there for what seems like ages. After all, elves are taught from birth that anything worth doing is worth taking your time in doing it.

What is your Occupation/Class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)