More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What is your race?

Elf - Delicate, soft, voluptuous bodies are what elves are best known for. Most males are hardly considered men and they are often used for degrading, feminizing sex by superior studs.

Your race has always been more refined than others in your mannerisms and lifestyle, but it’s come at a great cost to your masculinity. As a result, your wrists are limp, your lips are plump, and even the most macho men of your village are flamboyant by any other race’s barometers.

Your wife has acclimated to the lack of real men to woo her and set her standards so low that you happened to meet them. You’re a simple elf without much wealth to your name, but you were in the right place at the right time to meet your future wife by pure chance. Her pure-of-heart morals prevented her from straying at first, but those were gradually twisted over time from the lack of patriarchal domination in the marriage. She wanted more than you could provide, especially given your severe lack of equipment. Your cock is only a measly three inches when fully erect!

After the two of you were wedded and she saw the heat that you were packing, or rather a lack of it, for the first time, she couldn’t help but crack up with her dainty hand covering her mouth to try to save you from the embarrassment. However, your cheeks lit up a starkly red color while what can barely be called your manhood flicked upwards, harder than ever.

Why were you getting so much firmer while she was snickering tauntingly at you? Her delicate fingers reached down to caress the turgid little thing while it leaked and glazed the tops of her fingernails.

“Oh, my poor husband… not very well-endowed, are you? What am I ever going to do with this pathetic thing?” The tone of her mocking set you off. Your proportional-sized balls undulated as cum pulsed through them to spurt out onto the back of your wife’s hand. Her condescending giggles only got louder.

“How are you to get me pregnant with that pitiful little worm?” You gasped as she clenched the base of your shaft in a grip.

“I-... I don’t know,” you stammered back with your tongue nearly rolling out of your mouth like the submissive bitch you were soon to become. Clearly, she was in charge here, and you were her plaything. Just like that, the roles were reversed. You fell so easily to her domineering demeanor, and she put you in her place with only her hands.

From then on, you were kept in a chastity cage. It seems that practice was customary in your town as the women bragged to each other about how many months or even years their husbands remained locked up. They were all just as much of betas as you, held captive by the hands of their wives. You were lucky that yours didn’t mind your extra small “manhood” because she is a woman who knows exactly what she wants.

When she told you that you were going to get her pregnant and that you would have exactly three children, you knew you had no other choice than to inseminate her upon her demands. It was even more exciting than the degradation she constantly put you through to know that, soon, your spawn would be in her belly. You would come to learn that she’d be even more of a to be reckoned with while pregnant, too.

Every month that went by, her commanding voice got harsher, and the punishments to you were crueler. You were not the man she envisioned herself with, and you knew that, but what you didn’t know was how much of a wife-serving bitch you could become.

Any time she sat down with her huge child-bearing belly in hand and lifted her feet, you knew instinctively to get on your knees and start kneading your weak fingers into the soles. You slurped each toe into your mouth and polished them clean with your tongue. Nothing was too debasing for you to do for your wife, especially when she made it clear she was with you out of pity.

You were a dutiful husband made to serve your wife back then, but even today, you are still a constant source of disappointment for her. It seems you can do nothing right, and your daughters have seen that in you as well. They torment you with their good looks by flashing three pairs of cleavage at you all while teasingly asking you for money to go out with their boyfriends to buy drinks at the local tavern. They walk all over you just like your wife does.

Even though your shrimp dick gets off on the fact that you have a family of fuckable sluts constantly surrounding you, your dignity does not. So you have to show them your value by completing the quest that has fallen into your lap and providing a better life for your goddesses before they move on to bigger cocks - or rather, greener pastures.

How do you face your challenges?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)