More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11341 11341

Who will be our contestant?

Elena Sokolov (26 years old)

Elena sighs as she finally finishes up sweeping the floor of the movie theater she works at. She's been working here for 8 years now and hasn't found any luck with getting a new job either. Her love life however isn't as stable. Only able to keep relationships going for a few months at most, she's gone from guy to guy more than a door to door salesman. With her looks though, it was quite easy for her latch onto someone else.

She's 5'7 with long wavy dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes. She has a few freckles on her face as well as a nose stud. Guy's eyes don't stay looking at her face for too long though as they soon trail off to her chest. Having a cup size of 38D, and a love for showing off cleavage, she's quite the sight to see at a club or walking through the streets or mall. Her waist size measures in at 30" with a hip size of 36". She's not exactly skinny but she has meat in all the right places, even though she's trying hard to flatten out her stomach in the gym.

After changing out of her work uniform, making sure all the lights are turned off and doors are locked, she walks through the mostly empty parking lot. She turns her car key, opening the trunk of her old beat up 1994 Ford Taurus and tossing her bag inside. She gets into the driver's seat and turns on the ignition, can't waiting to get home to shower and go to sleep, maybe even watch some porn and relief some stress. To her dismay, the car battery sputters and refuses to ignite. No matter how many times she tries, the battery keeps stuttering, signaling that its out of power.

"C'mon you fucking piece of shit" she slams the steering wheel in frustration. No matter how much she slaps the wheel with her hands, the car isn't going to start. Stepping out of the car, she fixes her hair and tries to calm her temper down. "I know, I'll just call someone for a boost. I'm sure one of them will surely come save me, and maybe do something a little more." she smirks devilishly as she hasn't had sex for roughly two weeks now, which was a long time for her. She takes her phone out of her purse and to her dismay, her phone ran out of batteries. "Are you fucking kidding me!??!" she yells out in anger, her voice echoing in the parking lot. Her luck couldn't get any worse. Stranded in a parking lot, car and phone battery dead, she didn't have much options left.

"Hey, you need a help?" suddenly a voice comes from the front of her car. There was Jim, one of her co-workers driving by with his window down. He was a skinny teenager, in his last year of high school. There's not much to say about him, bland look, bland lifestyle and a very bland personality. He was always really quiet in the theater, not the social type but with every chance he could get, he would stare at Elena's bountiful chest in her work uniform. Now with her cleavage showing in her spaghetti strap black tank top, he has a view better than he could have ever dreamed of.

"Oh thank God Jim, I'm having the worst day ever. My car battery died and I can't get it to start, my phone died and I can't call for help. All I need in a little boost. Do you think you could help me out?" she walks over to his door explaining her problems and situations to him. She clearly sees his eyes staring directly at her cleavage, rolling her eyes in disgust.

"Ummm... I don't know... it's pretty late and my mom is going to yelling at me if I don't get home on time. I wish I could help but I don't really think I can..." he stutters, trying to keep his eyes off her cleavage slit but his young male hormones have better ideas. But the thought of getting yelled at by his mom overpowers him as he puts his car back in drive and prepare to drive off.

Elena couldn't let this chance roll away, literally as she puts her hands on his door, making sure the windows don't come up. "Wait, listen, how about this. You jump start my car and... maybe I'll jump start something else... What do you say..." she winks at him while leaning completely over, using her forearms to push her breasts closer together. times calls for measures.

The car immediately comes to a stop and the hood pops as he quickly gets out of the car. Elena takes a step back and smirks at how quick and eager he's moving. The cables are soon hooked up as Elena turns on the ignition and her car comes alive. "My hero... now what should I give you as a reward..." she says as she turns in her seat, letting her legs out of the car. Jim wastes no time in undoing his zipper and fishing out his hard 6" cock. Elena can only hold back her frown in a bit of disappointment, hoping for something much better. She doesn't much time to frown though as Jim quickly puts both his hands on the side of her head. Taken by surprise Elena lets out a little yelp but that opens up her mouth for his young eager cock to plunge into.

"Mmmm mmmmphhh mmm?" she muffles out as she looks up at this skinny brat using her mouth as he pleases. "Oh fuck, so this is what a blowjob feels like." he continues ramming his cock inside her mouth, making her take the whole length, bulging out her cheeks at times. "This isn't a blowjob idiot, you're fucking my mouth" she wants to say but the erratic movements are making it difficult for her to focus on anything else. This continues on for only five minutes before he pulls out and suddenly jerks off inches from her face. "Hey wait a min- mmmm" she takes her first gasp of air before she feels his cum spray into her mouth and all over her face. She manages to close her right eye just in time before a thick strand glues her eye shut. Cum is flying everywhere as it lands in her hair, her cleavage and her top.

By the time he's done, Elena is sitting in her car a mess with cum dripping from her eyes, nose, cheeks onto her top and jeans. "Oh shit... thanks for that..." Jim quickly puts his softened cock back in his pants and zips them back up. He reaches in his pants and takes out his wallet, throwing a $20 bill that sticks onto her chest. He walks to the hood of her car and releases the jumper cables, packing everything back in his car before speeding off home. It takes a while before Elena can processed what happened as her car engine roars in the night. She picks up the $20 bill in disgust and wipes it off onto her jeans. She's just been treated like a cheap whore and left a sticky mess. The worst part was that she didn't get the fucking she wanted. Opening her purse, she takes out a few tissues and wipes her face clean the best she can without smudging her makeup, which was already ruined from the amount of cum on her face, as well as her top and jeans. White streak marks are left behind as she knows she's going to have to do her laundry a lot sooner than planned, at least it wasn't on her uniform, imagine explaining that. She gets out of the car and slams the hood down before getting back in and drive off into the night back home.

Back in her one bedroom, shady apartment, she's on her bed naked with her laptop by her side with her fingers deep inside of her, getting off anyway she can as she felt humiliated. After a lot of moaning and gushing, she's satisfied herself enough that she wants to take a shower. At the end of the video she was watching however came an ad, promoting another show from the same company. "Do you want to win $100,000?" she hears a voice say just as she stood up from the edge. On the screen was Danny D, holding his microphone while presenting a large stack of cash. "Then why don't you come on down to Fucked or Fortune and challenge yourself in our sexual contest! These girls have tried to win." the screen cuts off to a wide variety of different girls in different outfits waving and posing for the camera before cutting to them tackling different challenges with a lot of moaning heard in the background, to go with the bad 80's porno music. The montage then changes to scenes of the girls screaming as they fail their challenge, falling off various different platforms and into pools of water or mud, or some sort of sticky substance that's keeping them stuck. moaning and grunting as they're getting fucked, some tied in rope, some handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged, spitroasted, dped, even by machines. Elena stops and watch in awe at the small montage that's playing on her screen that's getting her more and more aroused. Finally the girls are being cummed on and many creampies are shown before cutting to some girls actually celebrating their victory and receiving their cash prize. "If you think you have what it takes, prove it to us! Remember, you'll either walk away Fucked or with a Fortune!" the ad ends as the address for the filming site is shown on the screen.

Elena's mind starts racing now at the thought of all that money. "Is it a scam? Is this really a thing? I saw some girls actually win so it can't be a shame. I could really use that money though. $100,000 could get me a new car, a new apartment and I wouldn't have to work this shitty job no more." Her heart races more and more as she thinks about it as she steps into her shower to get herself cleaned off. "It doesn't look too hard, I've taken many dicks before, I could handle it. What am I saying, of course I can handle it. Some of the games doesn't even seem to have fucking involved." She steps out of the shower and dries her body with her towel hanging off the washroom bar. She crawls into bed in a loose fitting t-shirt and pair of hip hugger panties as she covers herself in her blankets. Closing her eyes, she can only dream about that cash being deposited into her bank account.

Morning comes along as she slowly rises from her bed stretching. With a goodnight sleep, she had finally made up her mind.

Does she choose to participate in Fucked or Fortune?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)