More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skim266 skim266

Who is the first victim of the terrible, embarrassing, no good, but mostly harmless "Nude Flu?!"

Elena Kapris

Elena is a beautiful 5'5" brunette girl, an athletic build yet slender body with ample-sized breasts and a cute bottom. She had long wavy brown hair that reached down just below her shoulders, brown eyes that almost looks like caramel when shined by the sun, and a lovely smile that brightens the day.

She is very friendly and outgoing with everyone, but tends to get a little shy when it comes to flirting with boys she is attracted to. She is also smart since she majors in business and tends to enjoy reading books or listen to podcast on her free time alone. But what she loves to do the most is getting involved with sports, her main sport being soccer which explains her athletic build and her strong slender legs. She loved playing soccer and have made so many friends while playing for college.

Elena had big things happening tonight, but little did she know bigger things were about to happen to her tonight that she and everyone will not be able to comprehend.

Where does Elena get the Nude flu?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)