More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ldnldn ldnldn

Who is getting stripped?

Elena, a production assistant at a movie set.

“Miss Carmen? Are you there? I brought your cupcakes. Hello?”

Elena slowly entered the dressing room whilst holding a tray full of sweets. The smallish room had a bed, a closet, a mirror and a closed door that led to a private bathroom. The sounds of water splashing on the ground could be heard from the latter.

The production assistant sighed. Of course the performer was taking one of her legendarily long showers. To think she practically begged her boss to let her deliver the cupcakes so she could finally have a chance to meet face to face with the actress of her favorite silver screen heroine. Just her luck. Waiting was pointless, Elena simply left the tray in front of the mirror along with a note. She was about to leave when something else in the room caught her eye.

Elena adjusted her glasses, where her eyes deceiving her? Stretched on the bed were the original black jacket and pants that comprised the iconic outfit of Secret Examiner Jay Matlen! She looked around with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She was completely alone and the curtains were closed; this could be the only chance in her entire life to don the original garment of the legendary character. She simply had to do it before Carmen came out of her shower.

The brunette kicked off her heels, slid out of her skirt and pulled her blouse over her shoulders. She was left standing in the room in naught more than her white bra and her panties stamped with the logo of the 2° Squad of Secret Examiners.

Before putting on the outfit, Elena held it close to her eyes and examined it in detail. Yep, it was indeed the real deal. Suppressing herself from squeaking in glee, she hugged the clothes and proceeded to put them on. Compared to Elena’s relatively slender physique, the actress was quite a bit taller and more well-endowed than her, so the clothes fitted a bit loose. The assistant had to keep a hand on the pants to stop them from falling and constantly adjust the jacket as it kept sliding off her shoulder, something not helped by the fact that its zipper had gotten itself stuck right above her cleavage. Still, the transformation was complete.

Gone was Elena, the meek and unremarkable production assistant (more like production maid, if her short time on the job was any indication) and in her place was Elena, the fearless and confident secret agent of S.T.R.I.P!

Or rather, the transformation was almost complete, there was still something missing to complete the iconic look. Elena took off her glasses and untied the bun on her hair to let her smooth chestnut locks cascade freely around her shoulders. She stared at the mirror. Yeah, she was now the spitting image of a secret agent, she even sported the same shade of teal nail polish that Jay wore. She looked brave, sexy … and a bit blurry.

If she could normally look half as confident as the woman in the mirror, maybe people would finally notice her for a change. Elena simply had to take a photo for posterity. As she rummaged her pile of clothes in search for her cellphone, the front door suddenly swung open and a casually dressed man entered the room.

“Carmen? Do you know where your double is? We need her on set ASAP…” The man and Elena locked eyes. He grabbed her arm and pulled the disguised assistant out of the dressing room. “Where have you been? You are late!”

What does Elena do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)