More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by korook korook

What’s she going to “teach” you about first?

Elbow drops!

“How about the elbow drop first?” she says cheerfully, giggling as your eyes widen in horror. “There’s a few different ways to do this one. You can start from a standing position, like so...”

You try to twist away, but she’s too fast. She jumps into the air and brings her elbow smashing down onto your belly. The wind is instantly knocked out of you, and as you wheeze and gasp for air, you realize that you won’t be able to recover in time for her next attack.

“You can also use the ropes for a little boost!” she tells you, leaning back sharply against them before using the momentum to launch herself into a sprint across the ring. The second elbow is even worse than the first, and you resist the urge to beg her to stop.

“And finally,” she says as she climbs the corner post, “if you really want to hit hard, you can go with an old classic: jumping off the top rope!”

She leaps off the ropes and twists her body around, and this time she comes down so hard that you actually black out for a moment. You open your eyes to see her bending over you, lips curved up in a sultry smile as always.

“Now what will your next lesson be?”

What does she have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)