More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Void Knight Void Knight

What is her secret identity?

Elas-Chick; Stretching out the system

As Cristy Flask, she was working as a private investigator with a Government branch before some private high school kids decided that bombing a peaceful 1,000+ rally with untested materials was a good idea. She was nearby as the bomb was primed to blow and used her body as a shield for most of the people. 9 other people got hit too. 3 cops and 6 civilians. The trigger to the bomb also blew up and gotten 3 out of 9 hurt. Later that day 6 people died, a cop, 4 civilians, and 1 protester.

After that day Cristy Flask started having a hard time keeping herself together as parts of her body start to stretch and contract. With the good Sheriff Mrs. Rebecca Rogers and her trusted Deputy Mr. Hank Hill, Cristy Flask, and another cop were taken to a doctor that might be able to help with the recovering civilians and the 2 protesters.

After some time Everyone started to get a hold on their powers. Most of them went to the city as city heroes, while Cristy Flask, the other cop, and (of course) the 1 protester stayed in the town. The powered protester has been cutting things and people up, starting by kicking away her unpowered friends and started bringing villains into the town to Destroy the town.


Cristy Flask is, an interesting... character. She seems to handle herself with charm and grace with her slim hourglass of 36-28-36, despite her shocking 200+ lbs body mass, but that is because of her recovery as Elas-Chick from the doctor.

As Elas-Chick, she dresses casually but practically, her body mostly covered in blade and shrapnel proof clothing to cover for her weakness, that she could still be cut down and bleed, and a gun and badge from her time as a private investigator. but also a model for a large number of people/companies given her growing reshaping and resizing skills.

You (Jones "Joe" Manya) have been working on a home-grown garden, design to grow plants in and out of your house with mirrors and Roombas to grow and clean while making two adventure's wallboard (resume and/or requests) in the town's bar. Cristy Flask was doing the same but was having difficulties with the lack of having time for it. Her aunt (Linda) brought you together and after talking, working, and making plans together, both of you grown to enjoy each other.

How and/or When did you find out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)