More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID: a man ID: a man

What is more important to Lupin now: His plan or his first woman?

El Dorado

It wasn't until they were entering the men's locker room that Jigen said, "The whole world is after your hide, Lupin, maybe you should wear a disguise. Do you even have the artificial skinsuit maker?"

"Ah, yes," he smiled, remembering days gone by. "My first big score. The item that set on my road of success. Something straight out of syfy and hentai that allows me to literally look like anybody. Even women." he said, removing his red jacket. He wore no shirt underneath, just a shirt-and-tie-imitating dickey that covered only what his jacket hadn't. He stood there otherwise topless, and said, smugly, "I am wearing an imitation of somebody's body."

Jigen was taking off his jacket and real shirt and tie, "You should be wearing somebody else's face. In fact, you should always have another face on. After all, it's not because you're handsome they call you monkey-face."

"And monkey-punch, too!" the insulted man made like he was ready to shove shit into Jigen's unkempt, hairy face.

"Enough, you two," Goemon said, already down to his fundoshi loincloth. He still had his sword, though. "But isn't unwise to be without a disguise?"

"Au contraire, my French-half says. It's the wisest!" Lupin said as he finished undressing. "The kunoichi are looking for anybody who looks like Lupin the 3rd. I have to look the part to be found."

When Jigen was nude himself, his look went from the face to the other man's nude body. "You're wearing an imitation of a body? Cripes! Whose!? I don't see any difference from your own lanky reject."

"That's because there is no difference. I'm wearing the perfect imitation of my own body. It's all part of my master plan to steal the gold of El Dorado!" And with that, he headed for the door to the public bathing area.

The really nude (and miserable because he was) Jigen followed, bending over to exam Lupin's butt. "He doesn't have a butthole," he told Goemon.

The samurai was still wearing his fundoshi and carrying his sword. "Then that means he has on a condom."

"Condom!? His dick looks as raw as it always does." Then Jigen rose up as he realized, "If that other hole is covered, too, how is he going to piss?"

"I'd rather not have him piss in a public pool."

They now were in the tiled floor surrounding an opulent bath as large as an olympic-sized pool. Its water had the color and gleam of gold because there was a concentration of gold infused in it. This was the obscenely decadent El Dorado.

It was named after the pool of water gold dust covered Amerindian chiefs cliff-dived into, only to leave the cause of their destruction by the Conquistadors to sink to the otherwise pure water's bottom.

"This gold does not sink," Lupin said. The criminal genius had done his research. "Through a heavily guarded trade secret, they have found a way to keep the precious metal suspended among the water molecules. Every part of your body is, thus, caressed by the wondrous mineral water."

His genius level intellect fell with his jaw and his tongue as he saw something even MORE wondrous! "Let me be caressed by those!"

"Ah, cripes!!" Jigen the woman-hater cursed, "It's a mixed-gender public bath pool!"

Goemon had to close his eyes to maintain his self-possession. "And it appears nude women out number nude men."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)