More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mazoku Mazoku

Who do we follow?

Eko, Half-Elf Intern

"A-a-are you sure this is the uniform for new interns. The half-elf blushed as he stammered, his chocolate skin around his cheeks and pointed ears turning a russet shade. His almond-shaped green eyes, although hidden by thick white bangs, were clearly avoiding looking the mirror as he squirmed in place. The skintight black leggings reminded him of garters, and the sling of white silk covering his genitals only seemed to draw more attention to the tightly packaged set of testicles and his penis. "It's... um... a little exposed." He drew the hooded jacket closer over his nearly naked upper body, trying to hide away his shame and the pointed nipples pushing out of the dark clothes clinging to the upper part of his lithe chest and neck. "And is there a reason we-we're doing this in the girl's locker room? I am a man." Eko's insistence felt weak, even to himself.

"We're renovating the one in which you were originally assigned. This was the closest one to it." Didn't that mean there were other changing rooms for men? He didn't think about it or the implications further, instead occupied by not trying to react to his pinkheaded overseer getting closer and slipping the locker key into his pocket in a long and suggestive motion, brushing her slender hand against his waist through the fabric. "I've explained the circumstances to the women that will be sharing the lockers, the adjoining shower, and lounge with you; so there's no need to feel like you're intruding. In fact, they're all excited to meet their new coworker."

This close, the cloud of pheromones the alarune released from the pores of her light blue skin made focusing on anything besides Shae difficult whenever he took a breath. Like Eko's own, her tight uniform left a lot of skin exposed. Although less than he was, the half-elf noted with a hint of jealousy. All he could do was nod and swallow his sigh of relief when she finally pulled away.

"Where are the others?" Taking the opportunity to get out from under the alarune's shadow to pace around the room, not conscious of the sway of his hips finding its way into his gait by the slightly raised heels of his shoes. She was taller than him, but that wasn't that unusual for Dark Elves, or their half-blooded kin, where a smaller size was an advantage when they had to navigate tight caverns in their underground homes. Eko shifted on his feet thinking about something to say to fill the silence that had followed since she didn't show any hint of asking his question.

Shae was tapping her lips with a finger, just looking at him with an inscrutable expression, except for a gleam in her eyes. His hair stood on edge some form of primeval reaction warming him about a dangerous predator - though no one except the two of them was around. Strange. Finding nothing else to say, he repeated the questions and that seemed to bring the overseer out of her deep thoughts.

"Already hard at work, we're having a late start. Didn't want to overwhelm you with doing all the introductions at once. Don't worry, we'll pass by a few of them as I show you your assignments as soon as we're done here." Ah, that sounded reasonable. Probably for the best too, the alarune alone was a lot to handle by herself, he thought and felt one of the knots in his stomach ease. "We have a few communal lunch areas spread out the area, but at least one of your coworkers, which we likely won't meet today, usually eats theirs here, or so I've been told. But for today I've reserved a private booth in the Geese's Hunting Lodge for just the two of us, a midday debrief. Suppose you could think about it as a date too if you'd like, Eko." Tightening right back up again.

The Geese was one of the more expensive establishments in the zoo. On his meager salary, the half-elf would have to scrape every crown together, sell his small apartment and nearly starve for a few months before being able to just smell the aroma of the exotic meats they served like Lindorm, Heldisvíni, and even Feral Dragon. Not quite that, but still! And speaking of meat, weren't most alarunes vegetarians? Scratching his head for a moment, trying to remember and catch hold off on something he had read about Venus something-or-other... Maneaters? Either way, it was too much, and he just had to say no to her generosity.

After steeling his resolve, he looked up and found Shae was already leaving. "H-hey, wait!" He shouted after her, forgetting what he was supposed to say as he did his best to keep up. Jogging in his work shoes was difficult, especially with his cock bouncing up and down in its pouch. Feeling the member grinding against the fabric of the silk assaulted Eko with a number of stimulations he had done his best so far to keep under control. Though burying his hand in his crotch kept him distracted from noticing the gazes of the first few visitors of the day as he passed them by on his way to his first assignment.

It promised to be a beautiful day, the harpies and sirens up in their towering nests already singing their beautiful morning songs.

His first assignment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)