More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by Thronx Thronx

What awaits Ekko at Akali?

Ekko has some time to spare for Akali

Akali was already naked as Ekko knocked on her door. She sat on her chair, one leg on her desk, the other on the floor, so her pussy was exposed to anyone who would come in. She had massaged her clit beforehand and her pussy was accordingly slick and ready.

“Wow,” Ekko said, as he came in and locked the door. He looked at her with an amused look. “It seems like my day is not going to be boring after all.”

He closed the door behind him and crossed his arms, now frowning a little bit. He must have noticed Akali’s absolute grim look. “You okay, Kali?” he asked carefully.

“Would feel better to have you inside me, buddy,” Akali responded. She wanted to sound sexy, but even she recognized the anger in her voice.

Ekko raised his eyebrows. “A tempting offer,” he said, and his eyes roamed over Akali’s nude body. “But why do you look like you wanna fuck the living shit out of me?”

“Maybe because I am extremely horny?” Akali snapped back.

Ekko chuckled. “Come on Kali…nothing against a good hate-fuck with you, but I kinda wanna know, what I did wrong.”

Akali didn’t said anything, she just pulled her leg off the desk and stood up from her chair. “You wanna fuck me or not, Ekko?” she asked coolly.

“Oh, I want to, believe that,” Ekko said. “I had Jinx stroking my dick, as she got called by a mysterious someone, inviting her to a threesome with Sarah Fortune. I got left behind with my pants open and that felt pretty bad. But I won’t stick anything in your pussy, until you tell me why you look like Rengar on the hunt.”

“Well, what a coincidence,” Akali whispered. Her eyes had glowed up during Ekko’s explanation, understanding the situation. “You got interrupted with your crazy girlfriend by the one person, I thought to be reasonable by now. As it happens, Ekko, Kayn is currently taking turns in fucking Jinx or Sarah Fortune.”

“Spying again, Kali?” Ekko said calmly, even though he had frowned by the mention of Kayn’s name.

“As it seems we both have something in common in this situation,” Akali said, who had closed the distance to Ekko and now reached for his trousers. “Kayn both annoyed us…”

“So that’s the way the wind is blowing,” Ekko said and let her unbuckle his belt. “And I thought you and Kayn came along with each other?”

“It’s complicated,” Akali said and pulled on Ekko’s tank-top to get him to her chair. “So?”

“I don’t think my time is wasted with you,” Ekko grinned and followed her. “When both of the people we rather would spend time with in the first place want to fuck each other, I guess, we could do the same.”

“Who said, I don’t want to spend the time with you?” Akali asked, again a bit too snappy.

“C’mon, don’t play like this,” Ekko chuckled and pulled his tank-top over his head, while Akali freed him from his trousers. His large cock was already plump and the moment Akali got a touch on it, it just got harder. “I won’t complain, but at least be honest to yourself.”

But Akali didn’t said anything else to Ekko, she just dived on his cock and started to suck on his tip. He was way too large to fit in her mouth at once, but she used her hand to stroke the base of his length.

“Hmm, damn, you didn’t forget how to do that,” Ekko said with a sigh. “By the way, do I get recorded, so you can send it to Kayn?”

“Good idea actually,” Akali said with a grim smile. “But I think, we both just need to talk about this like rational adults afterwards…”

“After you’ve seen him with Jinx and he knew you used me as a replacement?” Ekko asked. “Yeah sure. How very rational and mature you are…”

“Will you fucking shut up and just fuck me?” Akali snapped and stood up.

She went to her chair and hopped on it, looking over her shoulder to Ekko. Even though, she still looked she was about to **** someone, Ekko couldn’t deny how good she looked.

“You’re such a bad girl, Kali,” Ekko said and got closer to her, grabbing her ponytail. “You know that, don’t you?”

“I fucking am and you better give me what I want, big guy,” Akali whispered, her eyes still shooting daggers.

“What you want, is currently off in another room, probably getting worn out by a blue-haired troublemaker,” Ekko grinned and slowly pushed his cock into Akali’s tight pussy from behind.

“And what do you mean with…ah…with that?” Akali asked, inhaling sharply as Ekko stretched her out inch by inch.

“I mean, Kayn probably has fun, but Jinx can be very…hungry for more,” Ekko said and winked, while his cock still stretched out Akali.

“MF is with him as well,” Akali said with a sort of bitterness in her voice. “I am sure the fun outweighs the possible…ah…disadvantages.”

Ekko had thrusted very hard into her and nearly pushed his whole length into her. Akali had gasped out harshly.

“Too deep?” he asked.

Akali snorted annoyed and just slammed her hips back into him.

“Guess not,” Ekko muttered and started to thrust hard and meet Akali from behind.

Akali bent over her chair and put one foot on the floor, so Ekko had better access to her pussy. They just had found a good rhythm as someone knocked against the door.

“Akali?” the voice of Ahri sounded through the door. “Are you there? I need to see you.”

“Why?” Akali shouted back, rather annoyed and trying her best not to fall over as Ekko pushed into her faster.

“I need to talk to you. And use your spy-cameras,” Ahri’s voice sounded urgently. “I really need to see something.”

“Come on, Kali, invite her,” Ekko whispered into Akali’s ear, still thrusting into her pussy. “You know, you want it.”

Akali made an annoyed sound and said loudly: “Can’t it…wait?” She wanted to sound exasperated, but the pleasure of being wildly fucked in her pussy, got to her after all and she moaned out.

“No,” Ahri answered from outside. “Please, it won’t be long.”

“You’re watching us all the time,” Ekko whispered into Akali’s ear. “Come on, if you watch us all the time, she can watch too.”

“You just want to impress her, do you?” Akali whispered back, looking over her shoulder. Her face was a mixture of pleasure and annoyance and something about that was very sexy.

“Maybe,” Ekko grinned and winked. “But she won’t go until you give her a proper explanation why you can’t open, so you get it over with quickly.”

Akali sighed and closed her eyes, as she suppressed a moan.

“Fine. But close the door, right away,” Akali said.

“Thanks, Aka…”

The door opened and Ahri came inside, in her usual red dress. She interrupted herself immediately and goggled at the sexual display in front of her with utter confusion and surprise.

Close the door,” Akali hissed impatiently, as Ahri stood there flabbergasted in the doorframe.

“What up, Ahri,” Ekko said with a grunt and kept on hammering his cock inside Akali’s pussy. He grinned at Ahri and wiggled his eyebrows, his eyes roaming over her body. He had several ideas right now and all of them involved, how Ahri was suddenly very interested in joining in the fun.

“Ehm…sorry to interrupt you two,” Ahri said honestly, as she stepped in the room and closed the door behind her.

“No problem, if you don’t care that I get properly fucked and filled up with cum,” Akali said through gritted teeth. “Who do you need?”

“Eve,” Ahri said.

“What do you want with her?” Ekko asked and slowed his thrusting a bit.

“I just went to her door, to inform her about K/DA,” Ahri said awkwardly, while she walked pass the Akali and Ekko. At the desk she reached for the mouse. “But I just heard moans and before I walked in there and…” she stopped her sentence and felt herself blushing.

“Interrupt someone?” Akali completed her sentence, raising her eyebrows.

Ekko chuckled, still thrusting his cock slowly inside Akali.

“Yeah,” Ahri said sheepishly. “Sorry again.”

“Don’t worry, Akali likes to watch us, she has to endure it, if someone watches her,” Ekko grinned and let go of Akali’s hands, grabbing her ponytail and pulling her back and started to play with her breasts. “Right?”

“Shut up and don’t stop fucking me,” Akali groaned as Ahri searched on Akali’s computer for the right room.

She found it pretty fast and Ekko and Akali watched with Ahri into a webcam. It was Evelynn’s room and the purple demoness was certainly enjoyed herself. She was throwing herself around on the bed, her tongue lolling out, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, her hands roaming over her tits and grasping into her hair.

“Wow, someone’s rubbing one out,” Ekko commented, nearly forgetting where his own cock was right now.

“But without her hands,” Akali said, half confused, half moaning, though she still got penetrated by Ekko.

“She did it to herself,” Ahri said bemused.

Ekko and Akali shared a look of confusion, but Ahri continued: “She couldn’t find another solution and pinched herself with those wretched shadow-claws.”

Ahri shook her head, visibly confused. Akali and Ekko both didn’t quite get her point, but as Ahri turned around, she tried to look as normal as ever, even though, Ekko still shoved his dick into Akali.

“Seemingly Evelynn has some sort of manners after all. This is already awkward enough, I’ll leave now and ask the questions I wanted to ask later,” she added with a short glance to Akali.

“Ask them now,” Akali moaned annoyed “I cannot wait to answer your questions…”

“Don’t be so mean to Ahri, or you’ll get your ass fucked today too,” Ekko said with a grin, thrusting hard into her.

“Who said, I don’t want to be fucked in the ass, huh?” Akali responded angrily.

“Aren’t you saving this ass for someone else?” Ekko asked with a cheeky grin.

“Anyways…” Ahri said loudly before Akali could response something. “Concert. Ekko, what’s about True Damage?”

“Not happening,” Akali said before Ekko could answer. In her face lied some sort of anger, which didn’t quite fit with the pleasure on her face. “I am doing two songs, Ahri. Two. Nothing more. After that I am going right backstage and this fat cock comes with me.” She pointed over her back to Ekko, who grinned at Ahri.

“You heard the lady,” Ekko shrugged. “I won’t complain.”

“Alright,” Ahri said and turned around. “I won’t disturb you any further.”

“What, you’re leaving?” Ekko said, sounding almost disappointed.

“No, I need to go elsewhere,” Ahri said and went to the door.

“Oh, you do?” Ekko grinned and tapped on his watch.

A blue light, a rush of feelings…time turned back only seconds and Ahri was standing near them saying: “Alright, I won’t disturb you any further…”

“Don’t you wanna stay, Ahri?” Ekko winked. “I am sure, Akali won’t complain.”

“Thanks, for the offer, but I am leaving anyways,” Ahri said, not even looking back.

Ekko frowned and tapped on his watch again.

Not so fast, Ahri, he thought to himself, as he turned time back again.

“Alright, I won’t disturb you any further…”

“Ahri…your schedule seems full, but don’t you wanna relieve some stress with us?” Ekko tried again.

“No, thanks, I am good,” Ahri said and left, again not even looking at them.

“Oh man…” Ekko mumbled, tapping on his watch again…

“Alright, I won’t disturb you any further…”

“Don’t you wanna stay, Ahri? Akali is currently a bit on the edge and needs more than just a good pounding,” Ekko tried a new tactic.

“I am sure, she’ll be fine with you, big guy,” Ahri said, walking away.

“Goddammit…”

Blue light, rush of emotions…

“Alright, I won’t disturb you any further…”

“Don’t you have...” but Ahri already was on the door.

“Dammit…” Ekko muttered again.

One last try…

But he didn’t come up with another idea this fast, so as Ahri said again: “I won’t disturb you any further” A little bit too disappointed, Ekko answered: “What, you’re leaving?”

“I need to go elsewhere, Ekko,” Ahri said and went to the door, again and without even looking.

“See you backstage at the latest,” Ekko said as Ahri went through the door and this time he just heard her chuckle as the door closed and the sexy fox-lady left the room.

Please log in to view the image

“Hey,” Akali said annoyed, because Ekko had stopped to thrust into her pussy. “Big guy? You there?”

“She didn’t even look back,” Ekko muttered more to himself than to Akali.

“Of course not, she certainly didn’t want to be here,” Akali said annoyed.

“A shame,” Ekko said, trying his best not to think about that too much. Some things even he could change with time-skips.

“When you’re done, simping for Ahri, can you please fuck me again?” Akali asked annoyed and wiggled her ass from side to side, Ekko’s hard cock still inside her.

“I am not simping for Ahri,” Ekko said disgruntled.

“You just turned back time over and over, right?” Akali said knowingly and snorted almost amused. “That’s why you were surprised she left. You were looking on her cleavage the whole time she was standing here and certainly had loads of thoughts and as she tried to leave you tried to convince her to stay.”

“Hey, are you some kind of mind-reading entity or a fucking ninja, who got pissed about the fact that her crush ran off and is currently fucking two women at once?” Ekko said annoyed, knowing very well that he was stepping into dangerous territory here.

“This ninja will fuck you up badly, if you don’t get your things together and make me cum hard, boy,” Akali hissed back almost immediately.

“Yeah?” Ekko asked, grabbing Akali by her shoulders and fucking into her hard and fast, so the sounds of flesh slapping at each other sounded through the room. “Like that?”

“That’s more like it, yeah,” Akali hissed and kicked the chair away, so she stood bent over on the desk, her face a mix of anger and arousal.

“The question, I ask myself is what I am gaining from that,” Ekko said with gritted teeth, while he slammed into her. “Using me as a replacement is feeling not so good, Kali.”

“Oooh, poor Ekko,” Akali said with a very fake pout. “You don’t have a woman telling you all the time that your cock is sooo big and you feel sooo good and you’re asking yourself what you’re gaining? Getting off in my tight little pussy, that’s what your gain gonna be. You’ll be fucking cum in there and it gotta better be a fucking big load for me. You know, you want to cum there and you better make it a fucking mess, so Kayn can fucking smell my this creampie against the wind.”

“You’re such a bad girl, Kali,” Ekko grunted, pushing her on the desk now, so she was half lying on it, while he still fucked her pussy from behind.

“And I fucking love being bad,” Akali moaned. “So you better give me what I want or you’ll regret it.”

“What’cha gonna do? Smokebomb my room, so I can't see you approaching?” Ekko laughed. “Deny me my orgasm? You’re the one who asked me to cum in your pussy, Akali, I don’t feel threatened.”

“Shut up and fucking cum inside me already,” Akali hissed. “And don’t play so cool. You’re immediately came here, the moment I called you. You’re just as needy for this like me, so fucking cum inside me.”

Ekko wanted to reply something, but Akali drown out his words, with her own moans and suddenly she sounded very ecstatic: “And I _love _it. I fucking love your cock, Ekko. You’re so much better than Kayn or Sett, or anyone I fucked during these vacations. Come on, big guy, fucking cum inside me. Show me what you got. Fill me up. Fucking cum inside my little pussy, you fucking stud, come on. I love it. I love getting fucked from behind, cause it makes me cum so hard as well…”

Please log in to view the image

She moaned extremely loudly and Ekko felt her pussy clenching around him. This and her continued dirty talk was enough to bring him over the edge. Akali kept moaning and praising him and his big cock, as he came with a loud moan into her pussy.

He stayed inside Akali until every last drop spilled inside her, then he pulled out and a lot of his cum followed his leaking shaft.

“My god, Kali,” Ekko muttered, still with very heavy breathing. “Where did this came…”

But he interrupted himself. Akali was not looking at him. She sat on the edge of the desk, her pussy spread open, cum oozing out of her, and stared grimly on the other side of the room. Ekko turned around and twitched, as he saw that Kayn was standing there as well. He must’ve come through the wall, as Ekko and Akali climaxed together.

Kayn didn’t look at all to Ekko, he just stared at Akali. His face was full of anger, and it didn’t got better by the fact that his eyes both were scarlet-red, which made him look even more scarier, how he stood there in the shadows.

“You can go now, Ekko,” Akali said calmly, her face just as angry as Kayn’s.

“Ehm…yeah, sure,” Ekko muttered, quickly collecting his clothes from the floor.

Akali and Kayn didn’t seem to care about him and Ekko didn’t like that at all. They looked like they would start to scream at each other – or worse.

“I…” Ekko started, but Akali interrupted him with a simple: “Leave.”

Ekko hesitated a second. Then he quickly opened the door and left Akali’s room quickly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)