More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ranger92 Ranger92

You are...

Eidolon, A Horned Prince from the Northern Mountains. A massive and experienced warrior but with a hidden talent for persuasion

You are Eidolon, a Prince of the Horned people of the Northern Mountains. You are massive in stature even for your people standing well over seven feet with the characteristic dark skin of your bloodline and the large bull like horns known to your people. Ever since the Decimation wars which nearly drove your people to extinction and shattered their lands generations ago your people have carved out a living in the frozen peaks of the barren northern mountains. Being a prince of the Royal family afforded you much in life that other did not but even so you were to fight for much of what you had in life.

As the first born son you would have eventually taken over the throne from your father and ruled over your people as king, you however decided that you would not rule a barren kingdom and instead would take a band of any man who would join you and forge a new one in the lands your ancestors once ruled. You have gathered a band of 50 proud young warriors for your initial conquest, it will not be enough but for now it will be enough. The only question now is where to begin.

The First Conquest

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)