More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by depravedDays depravedDays

So how’s life?

Eh, I was thinking it’s time I settled down abit.

So I went with the flow with this new reality for a few months and everything was cool and all, but I soon realized that I totally deserve some kind of reward you know? For making the world peaceful and shit.

So I made little tweaks here and there to make the ladies all more receptive towards me. And by that I mean if they even catch a whiff that I was into them, their desire for me would quickly snowball and grow in accordance to how much attention I was showering them.

I also decided that I want to try out married life for a bit. I still wanted to work as a guild mage, but I also wanted to start putting down some roots, y’know? I wanted a home, a wife, a couple of pets, the whole nine yards.

The first thing I did was to pay a visit to some rich folks in town and got them to buy me a quaint little townhouse near the guild hall. I even went through the proper channels and got them to put in a job order for me at the guild. That way even the guild gets a healthy cut of fees. The job was something trivial and I completed it without any issues and I received the house as a reward.

Then the following day, I returned to the guild to pick out a good wife. My first choice was totally gonna be Mirajane y’know? But then I spotted Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Juvia hanging out at their usual table and the gears in my head started spinning.

One of the most frustrating things I experienced in my years with the guild was watching the interactions between Natsu’s gang. I mean, god damn. It was obvious Natsu liked Lucy and Juvia like Gray but like no one ever takes the initiative to advance the relationship at all. Everyone’s just fine hiding their feelings and getting along for the sake of “friendship” or whatever. That’s totally a big theme here at the guild.

So, when I “normalized” everything, I also helped move things along a little for some people. So Natsu came out and confessed to Lucy while Juvia did the same to Gray and they all became couples with one another.

But watching them now, it seems like little has changed. They are all 21-years-old now, a full year older than me. Natsu was always still acting stubbornly innocent towards Lucy while Gray was the same aloof dumbass towards Juvia.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders. Must I do everything for these idiots?

Then, as I studied the girls an idea came to my head. It wasn’t a bad idea either. Lucy and Juvia were both insanely attractive.

So I went over to their table.

“Hey guys! Mind if I join you?” I asked.

“Oh, for sure, Eddie!” Lucy, who is ever the warm and bubbly one, said.

“How are you doing Eddie?! Natsu asked, a wide smile spreading across his face as he raised his drink to salute me.

“It’s all good, Natsu.”

“Fitting right in with the guild?”

“Oh yeah, definitely. It’s been three years, you know? Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to the girls?”

“Hm? Oh yeah, go ahead,” Natsu replied as he took a sip from his tankard.

“What’s up Eddie?” Lucy asked with a friendly smile, “If you have any problems at all, don’t be a stranger. We’re all a family here at the guild.”

“Thanks Lucy. I was actually meaning to ask you, will you marry me?” I asked.

Natsu spurted his drink across the table, right into Gray’s face. Then he turned to me with a dark expression. “Oi, what the hell are you talking abou- gukh!” Natsu went flying backwards as Gray’s fist connected with his face.

“You too Juvia,” I said, turning to the blue haired, fair skinned beauty. “I want you to marry me, please.”

Now it was Gray’s turn to give me a dirty look. “Hey Eddie, you can’t just- acck!” Gray fell sideways as a flying chair slammed into him.

As the two idiots started to brawl, none of them noticed that Lucy and Juvia both sat there with flushed red faces, staring at me bashfully.

“A-are you s-sure, Eddie?” Lucy asked, as she started to hyperventilate.

Juvia was the same, “B-but me and Gray-sama…”

From the look of their dilated eyes, I knew I had them.

I took both of their hands into mine. “I’m serious. Marry me, you two.”

The girls covered their mouths and blushed.

The two boys paused in mid fight, still grabbing each other’s collars. They stared at me with disbelief.

“I… I… okay…” Lucy said.

“Juvia just bit her lower lip and nodded, glowing full pink.”

“What! What are you talking about Lucy!” Natsu said.

“J-Juvia???” Gray called out.

There was suddenly an ear splitting shriek. Levy McGarden had overheard my proposal. “Lucy and Juvia and Eddie are getting married!!!” She screamed.

The guild hall erupted into cheers.

Hm, now how should I complete my family?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)