More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by depravedDays depravedDays

Hm, now how should I complete my family?

Let’s see, I got the house, I got the wives, now all that is left is…

“Oi, oi, oi,” Natsu growled, cornering me against the wall, “What’s the meaning of this, Eddie?”

“Hmph. I think you owe us an explanation,” Gray said after somehow losing his shirt. He closed in menacingly towards me as well.

Across the hall, the guild members were crowded around the two heavily blushing Lucy and Juvia, heartily congratulating them. No one paid us guys any notice here in the corner.

I put up my hands in surrender. “Hahaha, come on guys. All’s fair in love and war, yeah? Besides, you guys had years to pull your moves on Lucy and Juvia, so it’s not like you never had the chance. I just thought it was my turn to get my feelings out, y’know?”

“But they’re OUR girlfriends!” Natsu said, “We asked them out first!”

“And now I’m the first to ask for their hand. Fair is fair no? I’m not forcing them to do anything,” I replied.

“Dammit…” Natsu said, biting his lip, “But… dammit…”

Gray looked pretty down as well, but as usual he was better at keeping his emotions in check compared to Natsu.

I smiled. “Hey do you guys love Lucy and Juvia?”

Natsu shyly glanced back at Lucy. Then he nodded. “Of course I do.”

“Yeah…” Gray replied, his voice tinged with regret.

“Look,” I said, “I do feel slightly bad about all this, but I’m not backing down. As men, you guys understand right?”

The both of them sadly nodded.

“However, I also have a proposal for you two. See, I have a vision of what I want for a family. A nice home, a pair of loving wives. And something else.”

“C-children?” Natsu asked.

“Eventually, for sure. But for now, I was thinking pets. Every complete family needs a family pet, don’t you guys think so?”

“Where are you going with this?” Gray asked.

“Well, I’m saying you guys don’t have to be completely separated from Juvia and Lucy y’know? I would like you to be a part of our family. As pets.”

“W-wha?” Asked Gray.

“What are you even saying?” Natsu asked.

I pointed to Gray. “Gray the family dog,” I said.

Then I pointed to Natsu. “Natsu the family cat.”

The two guys blinked at me with disbelief, but I could already see the gears turning behind their eyes. They are seriously considering it as a valid proposal.

I clapped them on their shoulders. “Haha, it’s not that much different from what you are now, am I wrong? You guys are always fighting like cats and dogs anyway.”

“Ummm,” Gray said, looking away, “I’ll think about it.”

Natsu didn’t reply. Instead he glanced longingly at Lucy.

I smirked and squeezed their shoulders in encouragement.

I actually always thought “Natsu” and “Gray” were perfect names for cats and dogs.

Ok, good job. So when’s the wedding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)