More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Edward

Sarah fell asleep again, and when she woke up, she looked into a familiar face. For a moment she did not remember who it was, but then her memory kicked in, and she smiled.

"Edward, you are here!"

Edward was her boyfriend, a 22-year-old accountant who she had dated since Highschool. He was a tall and skinny man with short brown hair, glasses and three days beard.he smiled back and pointed to a bouquet of flowers.

"I hope you like them."

She beamed and nodded. She felt so happy at this moment she doesn't even realize that the flowers he had brought were customary at funerals."

"I'm so happy, that you are here," she said and felt the impulse to sit up and hug him. Then reality kicked in, and she realized that she couldn't. Tears shout out of her eyes, and she suddenly started to cray. Edward bent over and stroked her hair gently.

"Oh, honeypie, don´t cry, I am here for you."

She looked up to him and asked with a shaking voice

"Really?"

He slimes and kissed her on the mouth. It felt so good and real and healthy. She nearly started crying again. Suddenly she felt something else and was completely surprised by it. Was this even possible? Could she still feel sexual desire? Was this appropriate? She was nothing more than a torso with a head, who could she possibly...

His lips felt so soft and firm at the same time, the smell of his aftershave was sharp, but she liked it even more than before. A sudden urge to hug him, grab him and take his dick in her hand overcame here and the fact that she couldn´t get frustrated and aroused her at the same time.

His tongue went deeper into her mouth, and she welcomed it happily, even moaned a little and wiggled around with her body.

Her pussy started to get wet, and there were goosebumps all over her skin. Holy shit this was much more intense than before when she did have extremities. How easy would it be to let herself go, to submit completely to this insane feeling of lust and helplessness?

But luckily she got to her senses.

"Wait, stop please!"

He immediately stopped kissing and looked at her with worried eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked quickly?

She shook her head, one of the few things she still could.

"No, but it´s a hospital. Someone could come in at any time."

He noded tried to hold her hand, then he remembered, grimaced guiltily and stroke her hair again. Suddenly she started to laugh. It wasn´t funny at all, but in some way, it felt good that he forgot too. This was all nothing but absurd. It was crazy and horrible but in some cruel way she suddenly thought it all was kind of funny too.

She couldn't stop laughing. Everything broke out of her in giant surges of laughter. Edward stared at her in disbelieve, shook his head and suddenly laughed too. For a few minutes both of them laughed as hard as they could, and when it was over, she felt better. Not good, because her life had gone to shit, but much better than before.

"Edward," she asked, "What do we do now?"

"I´ll take you home honeypie."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)