More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lawless Lawless

What's next?

Edit another NPC

No, Albedo was fine as is, but there was something that he wouldn’t mind editing while he had the chance, regarding the only male in a lineup of lovely ladies.

“It’s not like Touch Me would ever find out…” Satoru muttered, still feeling slightly guilty as he opened the character settings of one of the few truly Good NPCs in this lonely tomb; Sebas Tian, an older gentleman dressed in a fine butler suit that projected an aura as quiet and unwavering as the mountains.

“Not much time left. Set to Female. Younger, maybe late-twenties/early-thirties, but keep the silver hair, in a ponytail. Glasses? Sexy librarian? Nah, too much like Yuri. Hm. High cheekbones, bright blue eyes and sharp aristocratic features like a nobel but deposed princess.” Satoru mumbled as he deftly adjusted the bearded NPC’s settings into that of an ageless refined vision of loveliness.

“Should I equip her with a maid outfit? …No, a female butler seems more fitting. But she should have a figure that enhances it first.” With several taps of her settings, the masculine dressed woman’s bust grew and grew until it reached the maximum dimensions that the game allowed, being just shy of the size of her head. A perfect juxtaposition of feminine charm and manly chivalry. Bukubukuchagama would approve.

Nodding his own head, happy at how she had turned out, he finished her transformation with one final adjustment to her settings, changing her name from “Sebas Tian” to “Seren Nity”.

*written by Lawless

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)