More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by IndianEcchiLord IndianEcchiLord

Which class do you want to experience?

Economy class

"This is the last boarding announcement for flight AI-176 departing from San Francisco..."

Malika was nervous. It was her first time serving as a flight attendant on an international flight. While she had a lot of experience as a domestic attendant, the full-service duties were new to her as on domestic government regulations do not allow full-service to safeguard passenger safety. But it was one of the USP for Air India international flights.

As the curtains closed, Urvashi winked at Malika. Urvashi was more experienced and would serve the Business Class passengers while Malika was stuck in the Economy Class. In Business Class, you had to handle a lot less of them, though some of them can be a lot more demanding. Malika took a deep breathe, as she closed the curtains between the different sections -- she had a job to do.

As Malika was reading the flight safety instructions, she could not help but notice all the passengers were male. It was not surprising -- it was non tourist season, so the only passengers were probably engineers returning home to Bengaluru after completing an assignment. She sighed as she could see they were busy ogling her rather than paying attention to her instructions.

"Cannot really blame them," Malika smirked while thinking. She was dressed in the provocative air hostess uniform and these men might have spent months in this prudish country. Unlike India, USA had a conservative outlook regarding sex and nudity. Everyone was required, sometimes by law, to cover their genitals and even breasts in public.

But Air India followed India's dressing standards on all its flights. The uniform was conservative by Indian standards, but for international passengers, it could be daring. Malika was wearing a tight red kurti with a deep neck that showed ample cleavage. The slight embroidery around the neck drew attention to the pleasing sight. Her voluptuous body was clearly visible underneath it and her breasts were a sight for sore eyes. But the shocking part -- to non-Indians -- was that she was not wearing any lower dress! Her kurti ended just above her thighs. The side slits started well above her navel, so everyone had good view of all her goods. She was wearing skin colour, thin panties so it gave the perception that she was completely naked under the kurti.

"Not that it hides a lot," she chuckled, while continuing to go over the safety instructions.

After the safety instructions, she went around greeting the passengers. Many of them had already taken out their dicks.

β€œPoor chaps,” she thought, they had to keep them locked for so long. The men at the aisle seat took this opportunity to feel her thighs. As one of them groped her ass a little too hard, Malika kept on smiling; they did charge them a premium for the aisle seats.

One passenger rang the attendant bell and Malika rushed to them.

"I can't get the seat belt to open, beti," an old, balding man said while fiddling with his belt.

What will Malika do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)