More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sky1269 Sky1269

Who do we follow?

Ebony

Ebony stops by a clothing store she knows just the outfit to get. A tight black leather skirt short enough to make bending over a felony. Next, Ebony tries out a small violet leather bra that could pass for a top in dim light. While allowing her breasts plenty of movement it draws men’s' eyes to them.

Looking at the price tag Ebony frowned with disappointment. Removing the leather skirt and bra Ebony hangs them up and calls over the sales manager. The sales manager enters the dressing room through the curtain and quickly covers his eyes startled by the sight of a busty very naked hot black woman.

Ebony giggles noticing the growing hard-on in the sales manager's pants. The sales manager is a brown-eyed white man looks to be eighteen or nineteen with a blonde goatee and short cut blonde hair.

"Is this the sales price"? Ebony asked. "Well...no the sale ended yesterday," the sales manager said. "What's your name?" Ebony asked. "Ri...Richter" he said nervously trying hard not to stare. "Well, Richter maybe you could do me a favor" Ebony said with a flirting tone in her voice.

Ebony steps up to Richter placing her right hand on his groin playing with his zipper "How about a serious discount, I'll pay you back later" Ebony said giving him a seductive glance. "No, I could get fired" Richter said. He did not budge Ebony decided to turn up the heat she rubs his groin through his tight jeans. Ebony smiles hearing him groan she is getting to him.

Ebony pulls down Richter's zipper and jerks his pants down to his ankles. She then spits onto her hand and strokes Richter's fully erect dick rubbing her spit over its entire length.

Does Richter give Ebony the discount?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)