More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spurius spurius

Does Richter give Ebony the discount?

he’s interrupted before he can answer

Richter’s cock trembled in her hands, but a curious voice calling his name summoned him back to himself before he could fuck her, give her the skirt and bra, or even cum in her hands. He stuffed himself back into his pants, begged her briefly not to go anywhere and sprinted out to where someone was calling for him. Well, ‘sprinted’ might be a bit strong. With his cock that hard, shuffling, while trying to hide the bulge in his pants might be more accurate.

Ebony leaned back, her legs crossed over a waxed bald cunt, one long, sleek leg kicking in a bored manner as she waited for the boy to come back, give her the clothes and fuck her. She really needed those five hundred bucks. The clothes weren’t a bad bonus and Richter’s cock wasn’t embarrassing.

She could hear soft footsteps on the carpet of the store’s floor as someone approached the dressing room she was in. The handle turned and she unselfconsciously planted her hands on the bench behind her, thrusting her huge black breasts out at the door, which swung open slowly, revealing…

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)