More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sancho Sanchez Sancho Sanchez

Which world would you like to explore?

Eating filth is a competitive sport

In this world, women have elevating eating filth to a competitive sport. It's played at both the amateur level in university teams and the professional level. It is somewhat like normal competitive eating, such as hotdog eating contests, with women competing to see who can eat the most shit or puke, or drink the most piss, in a given time period. In standard competition, they must keep the filth down without puking it for a second period of time.

Other versions of filth games exist too, such as contests where women eat as much as possible and then puke it up, with the winner being determined by largest volume of vomit. Perhaps the wildest sub-sport is "stuffing" where women compete to see who can pack the largest volume of filth into their vagina or anus.

Some competitors are natural filth freaks, others are athletes simply looking to be the best in a given competition, or make a lot of money at the professional level. The games are broadcast live and very popular, both for pure entertainment as well as gambling.

Which competitor's career would you like to look at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)