More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Angellis95 Angellis95

What is the world and setting?

Earth with monster culture ( monster musume)

Earth has always had monsters they just hid away from sight in their own little communities But as time progressed and Human Society Advanced forward it became harder for them to remain hidden aside from government officials in the countries that the monsters reside in very few people knew and anyone who found out they usually provided them with deal to keep their silence they finally decided due to the amount of people that were finding out about monsters they made the announcement to the world about the discovery of monsters and the cultural exchange that would help transition monsters into Human Society or the reverse each cultural Exchange had different rules depending upon the country that the monsters would be going to.

( okay create your own character or use a pre-existing character call your journey Note Monsters can come in all genders but there are certain species of monster that only come in one. Unless you want to include futa although it's not canon for the story go ahead if you want there are characters who can change their appearance and be a magic or just their ability to. It's questionable if magic is actually in it or not it's been awhile since I've read it)

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)