More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Earth (YJ-DCU)

You were born in a tribe of the caveman. For someone used to live in the modern world, life here was so uncomfortable. But you bore all the hardships because you knew God gave you a duty. A mission that needed to be completed.

At your 18th birthday. The animals desperately ran out from the burning forest. Everyone screamed and ran for their life.

Not including you.

Fight with a bear, cross a flooding river, jump through a veil of flame... you overcame many obstacles to reach your destination: the crater where the star fell.

The meteor glowed in the night. According to God's instructions, it's the Stone of Life, which held the power that every creature desired: immortality. The seeking for the stone has brought wars and chaos across the universe. God has summoned several powerful being called Guardians, created an army called Green Lantern Corp to stop the war, but that wasn't enough. No matter how much time and resources would be wasted, the hostile alien would never give up. So God decided to hide it here, on Earth.

Your duty was to become its guardian. As a reward, you would be gifted by its power. You jumped into the crater and slept next to the stone.


The next morning, when you woke up, the meteor has completely melted into a liquid. The liquid couldn't make people immortal anymore, but it still could heal any wound or even bring back people from the dead as long as their bodies haven't rotted. Follow God's will, you filled the crater and cleared any trace left.

After the work was done, you stood there, closed your eyes to feel your new powers. The stone not only gave you immortality but also strength and intelligence. The only side-effect was that you would never be able to have a son, but you couldn't care less about it. You didn't need an heir after all, and you still could have daughters who bore lives from their body.

From today, you walked on your own journey. You became Earth's first and greatest hero.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)